2. New Experiences

Both walked to the two sides of the bed their eyes exuding love and to their surprise she stirred slightly before her eyes fluttered open. She squinted her eyes a little.

"Karna Aarya is that you? Why are you standing there? Come sit."

"Sonakshi look who is standing to your left."

"Arjun! Aarya Arjun! When did you come? Why didn't you tell me?"

"' I came in the afternoon Sonakshi and both of us immediately got busy in work. I wanted to meet you so badly all day but there was so much of work."

" Not just you Rajkumar, me too. I want to be with you all day Sonakshi"

"Then I can have her all night" Arjun giggled.

"Haha. Now you two are with me. Tell me how was your day."

Sitting in between the two great warriors she was looking so fragile. But when one saw the admiration and love in the eyes of the two princes they knew she was in good hands.

"Aarya putron I am very sleepy. Let's lie down and then talk until we fall asleep."

Her head was already on the pillow when she noticed them looking at her and at each other perplexed. She raised an eyebrow at them questioningly.

"Sonakshi you didn't say whom you want to stay with you." Karna began unsure"Arjun has not been here for a long time so if you want..."

"Why I meant both of you" She said.

"But Sonakshi how is that possible... I mean three of us together...that would be adharm..." Arjun too said.

"Arjun is right Sonakshi..."

"The base of all dharma is compassion. And we three are family now. The bond between you two and me is very strong but between you two is rather weak and I want to strengthen that and not just be the knot that ties you two which once gone you two would move away from each other"

The two princes nodded albeit hesitantly.

"Come now Aarya putron I am sure both of you are tired. Remove all those heavy jewellery and lie down. Here let me help you."

Karn gasped slightly as her fingers began undoing the clasps of his necklaces at his back now and then brushing against his muscles.

Arjun had began removing his bracelets but stopped when he saw her and Karn.

She turned to Arjun and smirked slightly.

"Aarya do maharathis like you get so tired after some travel and work that they need assistance to even remove those little pieces of jewellery they can easily remove themselves."

Karn snickered at that. He had unpinned his angvastra but let it hang down loose.

"Sonakshi you should know by now that Rajkumar Arjun is a pampered crazy young prince so you should be prepared to wait on him hand and foot at times like this" he said leaning closer to her. His long shining hair was now ruffled without his crown and were falling down his shoulders while his face possessed an unusual glow. He was indeed looking a beauty.

"Angraj Karn my personality charms whoever that comes near to me" he replied sheepishly pulling Sonakshi closer by her bare waist. She was unclasping his necklaces from his front and as a result was almost locked in a hug with him. His eyes were scanning her face a few inches from his own. She grinned and turned her face towards Karna.

"You are right Aarya. Aarya Arjun is indeed still a child."

Karna laughed aloud and suddenly walked behind Arjun and undid the final clasps himself. Sonakshi now laughed with Karna who was now back to his place by her and was combing his hand through her hair.

Arjun pouted before letting out a loud laugh and slumping down on the bed rather ungraciously.

Sonakshi placed her hand on his forehead. He smiled at her.

"Aarya putron let's talk while falling asleep. I am very sleepy today."