〰Chapter 7〰

"Ah, Harry Potter, the boy who lived comes to die." Voldemort's voice rang across the torturously empty room.

Harry struggled against his bonds as Voldemort came to view. His red piercing eyes burned holes through Harry's skull as he writhed helplessly against the ropes that bound him together.

"I see you still haven't made acquaintances with our other prisoner." Voldemort hissed.

It was only then when Harry realized that there was another boy in the room, but not just any certain boy.

Anthony Peters.

Anthony wasn't struggling against his bounds like Harry was, he just stood there looking at the ground in silence. He looked wrong though, the smile that never left his face wasn't there and his eyes were pale blue, not holding the hopefulness and curiously they always held. His hair was dirty and matted down from sweat and dirt. Harry felt bad for the bloke, despite his unfriendly feelings towards him. Anthony looked like he had given up.

"Let him go!" Harry roared.

Voldemort looked at him in amusement before sighing, "Hm, I have a friend dear boy, that I'd like you to see. Oh, Draco, why don't you come join us?"

Harry's eyes widened as Draco walked out of the shadows and towards the sinister man. Voldemort slowly circled the blonde as if trying to analyze his next moves. Voldemort smiled maliciously at the people that were tied up before turning back to Draco.

"Choose carefully, you may only save one. The other will die." Voldemort hissed.

Harry watched as Draco pointed his want up to him slowly.

"Draco, no! You don't have to kill anyone. Stop, we'll think of another way!" Harry shouted.

Draco shook his head, "It doesn't matter, Potter. No one would care anyway, you showed me that, but he was the one who was there for me."

"No!" Harry writhed underneath his bounds, desperation filling his mind, "Draco, please! It doesn't have to be like this!"

"Goodbye, Potter." The blonde hissed before casting the unforgivable death curse, "Avada Kedavra"

Harry jolted awake from his nightmare, a sheer layer of sweat covering his skin. His chest heaved, leading to his breath increasing. He bit his lip and buried his head in his hands.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." Harry mumbled in his hands, Draco's words still ringing from his previous nightmare.

"Potter?" Draco's still half-asleep voice filled the room.

Harry poked his head up and tried squinting in the darkness, the fact that his glasses were still on his nightstand didn't help the blurriness.

With a swish of his hand, Draco turned on the light and they both squinted as they tried to adjust to the warm glow in the room. Harry opened his eyes to see his roommate cautiously walking towards him.

"Are you ok?" The blonde asked, taking a seat on the edge away from where Harry sat on his bed.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, just a nightmare."

"Do you-" Draco started hesitatingly but paused, biting his lip, "Do you want to talk about it?" He finished.

Harry hated the concern in his roommate's eyes. He knew that he had hurt the Slytherin in many different ways and yet, here he was, still trying to comfort him.

Harry shook his head, "I am truly sorry." Harry croaked.

"No, it's fine, Potter, sleep isn't that important anyways." Draco replied, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.