〰Chapter 11〰

Harry walked down the corridors quickly. He was tired, hungry, and just absolutely in a sour mood. Shacklebolt has completely provoked Draco in front of the whole class and Harry found it quite unfair. What he found worse, however, was the fact that Draco would never say anything back. He just took in what Shacklebolt said and obliged to what he asked.

It angered Harry that the blonde was always distant in classes. He wouldn't approach Harry and talk to him in public. Harry also hated the fact that even though everyone knew how vulnerable he was and yet, they always seemed to target him.

It was unfair and completely wrong.

Harry thought all of this as he strode through the halls angrily, not noticing the Ravenclaw that he had bumped into.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Harry said, bending down to pick up a yellow book.

As he stood back up to give it back to its owner, he realized who he'd bumped into, "Oh, hello Luna."

Luna smiled and plucked her book back, "Hullo Harry! The green sharmalas are looking positively dry today, don't you think?" She asked.

Harry nodded, "Er, yeah. Dry."

Luna smiled, "Oh, Harry, have you seen Draco anywhere? Anthony and I searched the whole castle for him."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed, "I- uhm, no I haven't. Not after class anyway, but I'll help you guys look." Harry peered out the window from behind the blonde headed girl, "Here meet me down in Hagrid's hut, I think I know where he is."

Luna nodded and Harry walked by her and to his destination.

Harry walked around in the forbidden forest until the entrance to their secret location came in view.

Draco plunged out of the steady water of the river and took a few seconds to take big gulps of fresh, crisp air. Looking down at the crystal-like water, he brought his hand up to his hair and thought about the earlier events of today.

He didn't know when he had gotten here, all he remembered was him shaking from fury during class then rushing the hell out of there like Voldemort himself was behind him. He didn't think he quite registered when he stripped to his boxers and slid himself into the cold water until after his body plunged underneath.

"Didn't think you'd be one to fancy a swim in this weather?"

Draco's head snapped up at the familiar voice of his roommates. He shrugged before smiling half-heartedly. Harry plopped himself near the bank of the river and returned his smile.

Draco swam over to the emerald-eyed boy and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Harry grabbed Draco's discarded clothing and neatly folded them, "I could ask you the same thing." He replied.

Draco shrugged and nodded towards their surroundings, "Swimming, I guess." He said.

Harry chuckled softly and placed Draco's now folded clothes on the vibrant, fresh grass. He took of his shoes, followed by his socks, and then rolled up his pant legs to dip his feet in the water.

"Merlin, aren't you freezing?" Harry asked at the river's water.

Draco shrugged, "It's not that cold."

Harry rolled his eyes and moved his legs in front of him inside the water, "How are you?" He asked, hesitantly.

Draco pushed himself up to sit by his roommate. He thought for a second about the question, "Ok, how about you?"

Harry smiled, although it didn't reach his eyes, "Well I'm not going to lie, I'm worried about you." He said, carefully taking Draco's hand in his.