I | First Day Back

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

"𝕆𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕠𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪, 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕤
𝔸𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪, 𝕞𝕪, 𝕞𝕪, 𝕞𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕄𝕪, 𝕠𝕙 𝕞𝕪, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝"

- My kind of woman by Mac DeMarco

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

There she stood in all her glory, she wore a cherry red skirt that was short enough to imagine things, her hair was tied in ponytail atop her head, her blonde hair contrasting with the cherry red bow, her cheerleading shirt was tight, see-through and cropped, the sleeves covered her arms whole.

Her shimmering tanned legs glow in the sunlight and her hair bounced as she stepped, her books held close to her chest and her skirt rising with each stride, I could hear her butter melting laugh and even caught glimpse of her signature Hollywood smile that no boy could resist.

She was perfect.

She was Cherry Stevens.

"Earth to Trashmouth...?" I drew my attention back to my friends who all seemed to be watching her too, but had gradually stopped and it was just me left.

"Oh sorry" I apologised, Bev had been going on about some School project dilemma when all of a sudden Cherry Stevens and the rest of the cheer squad waltzed in.

"All of you are so obsessed with her, she's just a glorified slut" bev rolled her eyes in disgust, she had always hated Cherry, no one knew why because Cherry was the sweetest girl anyone's ever met, but I know it's because Bill likes Cherry, and Bev likes Bill.

"She's not a slut" I corrected her.

"Whatever, she just does mediocre warmups in a provocative outfit and earns the attention of every boy in a ten mile radius" she spoke with such disgust laced in her tone.

"She's not a bad person Bev, maybe you need to get to know her" Bill said, he was oblivious to Bev's huge crush on him, despite everyone else knowing.

"Like I'll ever get to know her, she's the most popular girl in school, she probably doesn't even know our names" that's what hurt the most.

Cherry Stevens had no clue I even existed, and it made my heart ache.

Our eyes collectively followed her as she walked down the corridor and turned the corner, once out of view we all began walking to class.

It was first day back of Senior year and we had all gotten new classes and new Home Class that we had to go to for an hour every morning.

All throughout school me and the losers stuck together, we went through some tough shit and back, we had relationships that didn't last and we tried new things like partying, but they all sucked.

The only thing that we were good at was drinking and smoking, but that wasn't exactly an achievement.

I had to say that we have grown a lot since freshman year, Ben lost weight and became a heartthrob, yet he was to shy to ever get anywhere with anyone.
Mike Was still homeschooled and worked on the farm with his sick grandpa, but played football at high-school, he was the coolest out of us.
Eddie wasn't a germaphobe yet he still hated getting dirty and complained a lot, he also hated my jokes but he did come out as gay.
Stan was still sick of our shit and liked bird watching, he gave up on his fathers dreams for him and became his own person.
Bill was still himself, he wasn't the leader anymore, none of us were.
Beverly still had her short hair that attracted a few boys but she only has eyes for Bill, she's cocky, loud and bitchy, but I love her.
And then me, I definitely glowed up, I still wore glasses but I got new thinner ones that were far better, I gained a jawline and grew out of my chubby and annoying phase, due to the drugs, and I took up photography.

That's it for us.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟
𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖!
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕣𝕪, 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥
ℕ𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣"

- Losers by Chosen Jacobs

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚