IX | Chit Chat

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Honey, I cried too
You better believe it
Honey, my heart still beats for you
Even though you don't feel it
Beating"
- Beating by Mac DeMarco

☆☆☆

"This week is going so slowly I swear" Bev was sprawled out on the grass, her head laid in Bills lap which caused his cheeks to blush slightly.

"Yeah I guess, but today's Wednesday so are we going out as usual?" Ben asked.

We always hung out after school every Wednesday and sometimes Friday if we didn't have shit to do, we had done it since our first Wednesday freshman year, now our group had grown of course but the more the merrier right?
We would all hangout in town and eventually go to the quarry and we would watch the sunset at make-out hill, sadly none of us had anyone to make out with, but maybe that would change.

"No shit Ben, we've been doing it forever" I punched his arm lightly, he rubbed it with an awkward laugh, sometimes I think Ben is intimidated by me, he hardly speaks to me and in all honesty I'm surprised we're friends, I always make jokes about his weight and how nerdy he is, I always complain about him and I never give him a ride to school which he said was fine, but I know he feels left out.

"Put that book down Eddie, god it's unhealthy to read outside of lesson" Bev joked, it was currently lunch and all I could think about was the mornings events.

I had given everyone a ride as usual and of course we talked about Cherry.

"No fucking way did you see her underwear!" Bill laughed with a sense of scepticism, they all chuckled.

"I swear on Eddie spaghettis life!" I held my hand on my heart.

"Hey asshole I don't wanna die!"

"I'm not lying! They were white and very real, she even knew I saw them, she wanted me to see them!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever pervert" Eddie scoffed.

"I believe him" Bev said nonchalantly.

"You do?!" Everyone said at the same time, including myself, Bev wasn't one for agreeing with me, especially when I say such random things, like this.

"She's a slut, of course she'd do it on purpose, she's just messing with you richie and you're gonna get hurt."

"Bit harsh bev" Bill looked down at her, she blushed and turned her head away.

"I'm just speaking the truth" she sighed "and the truth is that Cherry Stevens is a slut"

"Whatever bev" Mike chuckled and took a swig of soda.

"Didn't you hear what she did with her ex?"

"What did she do?" Ben said confused.

"She hooked up with him in the school toilets, like more than once"