Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola

Chapter 12
Gloss Kaiser Schlund
Let's Blame The Cola

Ashton and I freeze when we hear Noah's voice booming around the big bathroom, his voice is like a lightning it sends shivers down my face. For once, I'm seeing Noah as a beast and not my step-brother. His face is red from anger, mixed with confusion and... jealousy? He growls at us and Ashton and I try to fix ourselves before we face Noah again.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks us, glaring daggers at me.

Ashton tenses and I can tell he's scared of Noah. He probably thinks Noah's my boyfriend or something. Kaila said she's going to hook me up with a gay guy because, I said, the thought of being with a guy doesn't make me feel awkward or flustered. In fact, it made me curious more. So it's Ashton who Kaila was referring to a 'gay guy'. Ashton and I met up at this club a few hours ago. We did some chattings, danced, drank some vodka, and talked for a few before we experimented. We made out. Nobody noticed us because they were busy grinding their bodies. Then our little make out became heated, hence we got here in the bathroom and Ashton. God, Ashton gave me the best blôwjöb ever. He made me feel like the luckiest man alive. But that's when Noah came and còckblócked us. I never even came!

"Ashton was giving me the best blówjòb ever," I simply say, shrugging for an effect. Ashton blushes furiously and tries to hide his embarrassment by covering his face. I chuckle at him. Noah's face gets redden even more.

"You're not even gay!" He says, gesturing at me, like 'look at yourself'. Ashton is now staring at Noah like he's a piece of meat. I can't help but to feel jealous. Noah notices Ashton's gaze and his eyes lock with mine. He notices my reaction and I try to mask my face away.

"I'm not," I assure him, tapping my foot. Ashton, still feeling the tension, walks behind my back and puts a hand on my back, running it up and down. Noah glares at him and his eyes screams jealousy again. But then it fades away.

"Then what was that?" He demands, snarling. "Obviously, a straight guy won't get a blówjób from another guy."

"Who says that I'm gay? Who says I'm even straight anymore?" I say nonchalantly. Noah's eyes are trained on me, studying me, searching for something. Ashton's gaze is on me, his mouth hanging open. Ashton is very attractive. And kind of hot. I just kind of realized that when we were kissing. He has this chestnut hair color, his jawline is smooth and petite, has a round face and he has a pointy nose. He's shorter than me. His big, cute brown eyes are always twinkling. His body is skinny, but not at all; he has muscles. "I kind of realized I'm bisexual. That, my statement, or I was just horny. But I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. Or I don't know. I've never been attracted to guy. Only Ashton, I guess. He just screams... sexy." I continue. Ashton's face goes pink again, grumbling about me being an asshole. Noah is angry again. As always. Deciding to tease Noah, I say, "Actually, you're kind of hot, Noah. But...you're not my type, I guess. Clearly, Ashton is sexier than you."

"What the fuck are you saying?" He says, walking towards me, pinning me on the wall. "This guy is sexier than me? Fucking not! Because in every angle, in every inch, in every view, I'm fucking sexier than this twat!" Ashton fliches at that and hangs his head low. I push Noah off of me and walk towards Ashton, encircling an arm around his waist. Noah grits his teeth in annoyance. Ashton and I get out of the bathroom and I decide to bring him home.

I ask him where's his home and he gives me his address. I drive him there. I insisted Jes, my personal driver, that I was going to drive. He wanted himself to drive me. But I insisted. When I reach their house, he gets out and goes away without saying anything. I get out of my car and run towards him.