Chapter 33: Hate To Love You

**********

Chapter 33

Noah Gerald Sky

Hate To Love You

"So, he said you were his boyfriend?" I ask him as he nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Yes," says Gloss, trailing butterfly kisses on my neck. "He said he'd sleep over, but then he changed his mind. Never had a chance to ask him why."

"Good thing you never had a chance. The last thing I want to happen is that Beau guy sleeping here in your bed rather than me." I say, chuckling, kissing his forehead. "Does your head still hurt?"

Gloss shakes his head. He starts to suck on my collarbone and I have to shut my lips in order not to moan the pleasure out, but it only makes me groan. His hands roam around my body, feeling every inch of my skin. He murmurs something against my skin, but his voice is muffled, and I can't understand what he's saying. He hovers on top of me as he kisses my jawline, straddling me. I moan his name, and that makes him to give me a love bite, and I let out a gasp. Gloss kisses my lips and deepens it, tilting his head to the side.

My whole body is on fire as Gloss continues to do his ritual. He then lowers his head, tugging the hem of my shirt, licking my lower abdomen. He hooks a finger in my jeans and I draw in a breath. Gloss starts to fumble with the zipper of my jeans, zipping it down. I just shut my eyes and brace myself for the euphoric feeling, my mouth open. He wraps his fingers around me, and I let out a moan from pleasure. His hands are warm, and the heat travels to me through the contact of our skins. He then flicks his tongue on the head, then a warm cave wraps around my member and I gasp.

His warm mouth around me is enough to make me blow, but I fight against it. I want this to last. And I don't want this to end.

Gloss starts to bob his head up and down and every action is making me pant, lika a dog wanting some water to quench the thirst. I grip his shoulder and pull him off of me, then I lift him up and kiss him, rolling us over the bed. I kiss him hard, wanting some more. His lips are just like before, warm and soft, kissable and taste like heaven. I take off his shirt, his jeans, his boxers, and my clothes. I'm burning up, and Gloss is the one who can extinguish the fire that is burning within me.

Lifting his legs, I trail hot kisses all over his chest as I push myself deep inside him, slowly.

We make love until midnight.

+++

The birds are chirping, singing happily, the sweet melody ringing in my ears. The sun is shining brightly and beautifully, passing through the windows of my room, and it makes the room warm. A body shifts beside me, draping an arm across my torso and I have to smile from the action.

Waking up with your lover beside you is the best feeling ever. It's like facing a new day, a new obstacles, and a new world together with him. I lean down and peck his lips. His eyes flutter open and he gives me a soft smile, snuggling beside me.

"Wake up, baby." I coo, running my fingers through his hair, making it even messier. "We have lots of work today. Let's take a shower. C'mon, baby. Wake up."

"Hmm, don't wanna." He murmurs groggily, shutting his eyes close. "I want to sleep here with you." I chuckle, shaking my head. I roll over from the bed, pick him up, which makes him groan in annoyance, and take him to the bathroom. I open the shower and the cold water hits him, making him yelp.

He glares at me and pouts. I join him. We play for awhile, like making bubbles, splashing water to each other, and singing together. After that, we dress and get out of the house. He slides in the passenger seat and I in driver's seat. I put the key in the ignition and the car roars to life, making a soft 'brum', then I pull off the driveway.