Chapter 19: Quadruple Date

A/N: I have found the perfect human male creature to portray Noah Gerald Sky. I swear this man is the exact replica of what I have imagined of Noah.

So his name is Giovanni Bonamy. He's a French model! Ohmigod. I swear I'm gonna die because of his sexyness and beauty.

On the side bar: Giovanni Bonamy as Noah Gerald Sky

**********

Chapter 19

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Quadruple Date

Derek is wearing a green button-up shirt that hugs his muscles and torso perfectly it's showing his defined muscles, his strong bicep is evident through the short sleeves. A cream coloured shorts to match his green shirt, and a white shoes. His hair is gelled up to the side, his bangs are gelled too. Shane is wearing a blue shirt, a light orange jeans and a black Converse. Not bad. His hair is a semi-messy, giving him an 'I just ran my hand through my hair all day long' look, which suits him. Ashton is quite fabulous, with his blonde hair combed from his forehead to the back of his head, it looks good on him. He's wearing a red polo with white stripes, the sleeves rolled up just slightly, a red and white bracelet laced around his wrist. He's also wearing a white jeans, matching it with black Vans. Now Kaila is the Goddess. She's wearing a white dress-skirt, a black belt secured around her waist, showing her curves and sexyness, her hair is in a loose, cascading pass down her shoulders, a crown made of flowers on her head. Her white heels are 5 inches tall, so tall that she's about to reach Shane's height. She's wearing a twinkling white diamond earings. I swear this girl is a total hottie. If she's not wearing pink, she's either wearing white or black girl-y clothes.

Kaila flashes us a flirtatious wink and we all laugh at her. Beau is brushing his hand against mine, his fingers twitching. As he's about to brush his hand against, I catch it and entertwine our hands. He looks at me, then a shy smile tugs on her luscious lips. It seems soft, warm, tasty and heaven. From the state of his eyes, it looks like he wants to take me and ravish my lips with hungryness. The intense of his eyes he's throwing into me is making me blush and making my stomach clench in anticipation.

"Let's go to the seafood restaurant now!" Kaila whines, pouting at us as she rests her head on Shane's shoulder. "I'm hungry and I want to have fun! I only have, like, 4 hours left! Dad said I need to be home at exactly 11pm."

"Some strict parents you have," Ashton says in a sing song voice, his fingers wiggling as he grins at Kaila. Beau and Dex snigger at that and Kaila shoots them a glare.

"My parents said I should be glad because I have strict parents!" She protests, rolling her eyes at us. "It means they really care for me!"

"That's what she said," Shane teases Kaila. Kaila playfully hits her arm and Shane fakes a hurt expression. Kaila just makes a face at him and we all laugh.

We head to the seafood restaurant. When we get there, the restaurant isn't packed. It has only 12-18 persons there. The smell of seafoods hit my nose. Especially the scent of crab soup. I love crabs. My stomach makes a noise and they all look at me. I just shrug at me. We take a table for 6 and take a seat. The restaurant is quite fabulous. There are small anchors pinned on the walls made of wood, 6 anchors on either wall. Beneath it, are the pictures of their best selling products. Everything in this restaurant is made of wood. The floor is literally sparkling you can see your reflection on it. The menu is made of very small bamboos, inside is a laminated paper containing the foods' names. We all search for our food, our eyes roaming on it. Without any thought, I signal for the waiter and tell him my order; a spicy crab soup and fried scallops. Then they all state their orders and we go back to talking.