Bullet 2: Re-Introduction

The class recovered from the U.S.J incident and everyone has been excited regarding the Sports Festival, though many have been thinking who Haruto could really be considering the revelation of his rank in Law Enforcement and his position as a person overall...

---Still Recovering from the incident---

Haruto: "Are you okay?"

Sherry: "I'm alright..."

Haruto: "Thank God..."

Haruto: "I was right on time to protect you..."

Sherry: "Thank You Nii-San!"

Haruto: "No Problem!"

The Entire Class saw the Siblings and saw that they were cute and close...

---Aftermath---

The Class is having a day like any other day and were stoked by the news of the Sports Festival!

Nezu borrowed Haruto from class and talked regarding his position in the Sports Festival, since he's not an official student of U.A but a bodyguard for his sister whose a student

Nezu: "Your position in the Sports Festival is a very odd and special one"

Haruto: "I don't need to participate, but I only want to guard my sister"

Nezu: "That's why it is mandatory for you to participate"

Haruto: "I understand"

Nezu: "You will be able to guard your sister but I have a condition for you?"

Haruto: "And what's that?"

Nezu: "You will represent the Police Enforcement to inspire people and heroes alike that Law Enforcement is reliable..."

Haruto: "I see..."

---Then Haruto went back to class---

Haruto was walking from the Principal's office and saw that Class 1-A was flooded by other students!

Haruto then ran and went into the class!

Then he heard someone talking to his sister

???: "(Insert Monoma Rant)"

He saw that Sherry was being harassed and is being disturbed by this guy

Haruto then quickly slammed him on the ground and threw him to the wall!

The crowd sensed the rage and parental instincts that Haruto emitted, then they all backed away...

Sherry hugged her brother and walked with Haruto with the others following suite...

Haruto didn't care besides the safety of his sister...

---Time Skip---

The Class is going to practice and train for the upcoming Sports Festival...

The Class was going to a facility but saw that Haruto was talking to some other people in police uniforms, a woman in a labcoat, and lastly a person in black with a black fedora...

Sherry and the Class approached them

Sherry: "Nii-San who are these people?"

Haruto: "This is my team"

Brown Hair and Uniform 1: "Nice to meet you all..."

Black Hair and Uniform 2: "Yo!"

Labcoat: "Greetings!"

Fedora: "Long time no see!"

Sherry: "Do I know you?"

Fedora: "It's me! Uncle Shotarou!"