Bullet 7: Despair's Darkest Pits

Bakugo, Vulcan, and the other villains went inside the portal that teleported them to their hideout!

Bakugo was immediately restrained while another villain got Vulcan to follow them to another room...

Bakugo: "HEY LAW BASTARD! HOW COME YOUR WORKING WITH THE VILLAINS!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A POLICE CAPTAIN!?"

Dabi: "It's useless...He can't hear you"

Bakugo: "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

Dabi: "The virus coded in his Progrise Key has taken control over his body..."

Bakugo: "WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!?"

Dabi: "Don't you get it?"

Dabi: "He was given the ability to transform through surgery, that placed a chip in his brain!"

Bakugo: "So...?"

Dabi: "We had a contact in the inside and he helped in the development of the new armor your friend is wearing..."

Dabi: "He also placed a virus that would take over his body if someone said the CodeWord"

Dabi: "When said he will obey every command, but as you can see he can still resist it bit  by bit..."

Shigaraki: "But that will change and he will be our puppet..."

Bakugo: "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HIM?!"

Shigaraki: "Break his mind and motivation..."

In a separate room, Bakugo saw that Vulcan was restrained, but as soon as he reverted back to his normal police uniform, he was confused and surveyed his surroundings and noticed that he is restrained to a chair with chains!

Haruto: "The hell is this!?"

Haruto: "Who are you, people!?"

Haruto: "Where am I!?"

Shigaraki then went inside...

Shigaraki: "Don't you remember us?"

Haruto: "League Of Villains...?"

Shigaraki: "So you do remember us!"

Shigaraki: "You must be wondering why you're here..."

Shigaraki: "Simple! We kidnapped you!"

Haruto: "Why?"

Shigaraki: "To take care of another grand obstacle in our route..."

Haruto: "If you think you could convince me to join you guys, your wrong!"

Haruto: "I'll arrest you all so you will never hurt me or my sister along with everyone else!"

In the Back:

Dabi: "It's your turn..."

Toga: "It's showtime!"

Toga then drank the blood that she took from Sherren and transformed into her!

Dabi then quickly shreds the clothing that she wears to make it look convincing!

Then Dabi dragging the disguised Toga into the room...

Haruto: "Sherren!"

Haruto: "What did you guys do to her!?"

Haruto struggles with the chains that contained him, while Bakugo who watches this was dumbstruck by Haruto's willpower, despite being restrained!

Bakugo saw that Haruto's love for his sister was the thing that kept driving him to his life...

While the blonde reflected on his own behavior and actions of his past...