Bullet 5: Training Camp

After the Sports festival and the exams in which Haruto didn't participate as his status was as Sherren's bodyguard, not technically a student...

So at that point, He joins in the Training Camp...

Everyone was at the bus chilling out, Haruto talking to his sister Sherren...

Aizawa Thought: 'Let them enjoy the moment...'

Aizawa: "We're here!"

As Aizawa's voice echoed through the bus as everyone was getting out to see the place...

but Haruto knew what was going in on so he already wore his ShotRiser!

Before they all went on the Training Camp, Nezu already spoke to Haruto before the journey began and agreed to act as a close supervisor to them in the opening stages

ShotRiser: SHOTRISER!

Sherren: "Nii-Chan, why are you wearing your belt?"

Haruto then took out his Progrise Key and opened it!

Progrise Key: BULLET!

Everyone shivered at the announcement and questioned why Haruto was going to transform on a.....pit....stop...

That's when everyone realized!

Kirishima: "EVERYONE GET BACK IN THE BUS!"

Meanwhile, Mineta drank too much and was holding his pee!

Then everyone was launched off, while their belongings were safely transported to the camp...

While everyone was in the air, Haruto transformed...

ShotRiser: AUTHORISE!

As everyone was falling the all heard the standby loop!

ShotRiser: KAMEN-RIDER! KAMEN-RIDER! KAMEN-RIDER!

Haruto: "Henshin!"

ShotRiser: SHOTRISE! SHOOTING WOLF! ELEVATION INCREASES AS THE BULLET IS FIRED!

A/N: He's falling in the air!

Everyone was shocked to see Haruto transform so quickly!

Then he took out his shotgun and a green Progrise Key...

Progrise Key: REVOLVER!

He then placed it in the Attache Shotgun!

Attache Shotgun: READY TO UTILISE! HEDGEHOG'S ABILITY!

Vulcan then closed the shotgun and opened it!

Attache Shotgun: CHARGE! FULL CHARGE!

Then he pulled the trigger!

Attache Shotgun: GATLING! KABAN BUSTER!

Vulcan shot out spike after spike landing at multiple spots in the forest below them, as everyone falls Vulcan just grabbed the spike nearest to him and climbed down...

Mineta: "WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THAT EARLIER!?"

Vulcan: "Right now, my job is to be a close supervisor, not your babysitter!"

Vulcan: "At this point, I'm not your bodyguard, Sherren..."

Vulcan: "Well see ya..."

Vulcan then runs along as everyone saw a giant rock monster appear!

Vulcan shot and destroyed any monsters that went in his way, as the blue rider jumped on a tree branch and supervised everyone closely, but was greatly surprised to see how everyone was working together well...

Vulcan kept a close eye out on everybody, especially on his sister...

Even though he was temporarily relieved of his bodyguard duties, he was still her brother...

That was until...

Mineta: "LOOK! THAT BASTARD HAS BEEN SITTING ON THAT TREE BRANCH THE ENTIRE TIME!"

At the same time, Mineta was launched at him by a random Rock Monster and because of that, Mineta accidentally pissed on Vulcan's armor...

Universe: "That's when Mineta knew, he fucked up..."

Vulcan saw that he was literally peed on and was the grossest thing that has happened in his career...

Vulcan: "If the villains won't kill you, I'll Obliterate you myself!"

Mineta realized what he did and ran for his life!

Vulcan: "I'll obliterate you, Perverted Grape Douchebag!"

ShotRiser: BULLET! 

Vulcan then took aim and pressed the trigger!

ShotRiser: SHOOTING BLAST!

A giant blast was launched at the purple pervert and knocked him into the air!

---Time Skip---

Everyone was tired, while the adults saw Vulcan with some yellow liquid dripping off his armor...

The adults didn't question it as Vulcan walked towards the nearest waterfall and cleaned his armor...

As everyone saw a burnt Mineta emerge from the bushes...

Mineta was then knocked out by a swift kick by Haruto who returned and reverted back to his normal clothes...

Chapter Ends...