Bullet 9: Recovery...

Ever since All For One has been taken in custody, All Might retired from being the Symbol Of Peace, Haruto was taken back to U.A. where he would stay in the dorms...

Haruto has been enlisted in Counseling with Elizabeth to Recovery Girl a hero who has more experience in U.A. beside Nezu who would help on occasion...

The Teachers and Law Advisors suggested the counseling program to take notes and medicate Haruto if he ever got PTSD or any other psychological symptoms...

Haruto would say the same...

The Psychologist repeated his words to the class and his Uncle in hopes of letting them know what he went through considering that he was going to return to class again after the medical diagnostics...

"A bunch of villains infiltrated the camp and I prevented them from causing any other students harm...then the guys with the scars which Ms. Toga called: Dabi, he then said a Codeword which made my mind blank..."

"Then I suddenly woke up in a dark room where Dabi and a person who he called: Shigaraki arrived...They got Ms. Toga to take some of Sherren's blood and used her Quirk to transform into Sherren and torture her and mostly me..."

"I couldn't hold it in...I couldn't think anything else... besides... that I will punch him to near-death!"

"Then I broke through the chains that held me and knocked both of them out and rescued her..."

"When I carried her and ran she stabbed me and said that they killed Sherren..."

"I blacked out..."

"I was waking up..."

"I saw glimpses of a black portal..."

"Then I was thrown into a tube and woke up as water or some sort of liquid was slowly filling the tube..."

"I punched the glass multiple times and after the fifth or sixth it finally broke and I got out...!"

"I recovered and saw my equipment on the table near me and grabbed it..."

"I looked back and I noticed someone in the shadows..."

"I asked who he is and he replied being All For One..."

"I shot him with the ShotRiser's Plasma Bullets and charged at him..."

"Then he used some sort of Gravity Quirk to pin me down as he walked over and held my head..."

"I screamed and felt like my head was on fire as I slowly blacked out..."

"At that moment I felt darkness..."

"The only reason I lived this far was for my sister..."

"When our parents died I promised them to take care of her..."

"Of Sherren, My Little Sister..."

"Then I was told she was dead...Killed by those Villains..."

"I couldn't do anything...My reason for living and surviving...killed, just like that..."

"I woke up, this time the Pro Heroes found us, I didn't notice that Ragdoll was on the platform to my right, but I felt angry..."

"I was helped stand up by a Pro, who I would later walk away since I saw All For One going towards a portal so I grabbed my ShotRiser and ran into the portal without him knowing..."

"I transformed and shot him a couple of times, I saw All Might, I saw Midoriya, Todoroki, Lida, Kirishima, and Bakugo..."

"I noticed Phillip and Elizabeth, but I was quite surprised that our lead Tech Genius could transform using the experimental Valkyrie Armor..."

"But that aside I kept attacking the Faceless bastard and he explained what he did to me..."

"He told me that there was a virus in the chip that was implanted so I could transform..."

"He then said the Codeword, after that everything was blank..."

"I only saw darkness, until something brought me back..."

"I felt my mind getting clearer and I felt like a huge migraine disappeared out of my mind..."

"Then I looked at my arms and noticed that it was a new Armor that Elizabeth made..."

"I helped out during the fight between the Number One Villain and the Number One Hero, then All Might defeated him..."

"I reverted back to his my clothes tattered and torn from the fight, some injuries here and there..."

"I went back and was transported to the Dorms with my sister waiting there for me, alive..."

"She ran and hugged me, I hugged back but I felt afraid..."

"I felt afraid if this was real or another trick, I can't even tell if it is real or not..."

"Is it the Virus messing with me or is this reality..."

Psychologist: "That was all he said during our appointments..."

Psychologist: "After being in captivity he recovers from the experience and the fact that the villains did well to damage his psyche he is slowly recovering from this..."

Psychologist: "I'm sorry, Ms. Hidari..."

Psychologist: "He may look tough on the outside, he's broken and is slowly repairing himself in the inside..."

Psychologist: "So I suggest that you and your Uncle help him as much as he could, so he can differentiate from an illusion and reality..."

Sherren had tears in her eyes as she nodded to the doctor's words...

Sherren: "Thank you..."

Shotaro: "We'll take care of him..."

Psychologist: "You're welcome and good luck..."

Chapter Ends...