Bullet 16: I Recognize You From Somewhere...

Haruto: "Toga Himiko! You're Under Arrest!"

He stated with authority!

The other students were baffled at the sight of Haruto taking out his badge and ShotRiser!

A Shiketsu students protested against the claims until he got knocked out with one punch by Haruto!

Nagamasa protested against the claims until Haruto explained who he was talking about, with the added question of what Camie's Quirk...

Nagamasa: "She can't shapeshift! Her Quirk enables her to illusions!"

Haruto: "Then she should be okay with showing off her Quirk right?"

Haruto: "Since you know, she can make illusions and all?"

Nagamasa: "What's your game here...?!"

Haruto: "I've overheard a conversation that tells that she can shapeshift and there is a teenage villain that can shapeshift into people by drinking their blood..."

Haruto: "I may be a U.A. Student, but I'm a Police Captain First!"

Haruto: "So, Camie Utsushimi! In the name of the Special Quirk Criminal Division, I order you to show your Quirk for everyone to see!"

He commanded while Camie still had a confused expression...

Nagamasa: "Back off, man!"

Haruto: "Camie Utsishimi! Show your Quirk or you will be taken into questioning!"

He commanded once more...

The room was silent with an intense atmosphere that froze everyone in their places!

Camie merely stared at Haruto with a bubbly expression before her lips form and sinister grin...

The grin then becomes a maniacal laugh that sent shivers down everyone's spine!

Camie?: "So you found out..."

Camie?: "These idiots didn't notice that their Friend was replaced at all!"

Camie's skin and body then slowly formed blobs as they sweat down a figure's body...

The blobs then drop to the floor revealing a young girl that has a drastic look than Camie, who wore a completely different uniform!

Toga: "I can't believe that you saw through my perfect disguise..."

Haruto: "I remember how you act towards Midoriya, so it wouldn't be that hard by comparing both reactions..."

Haruto: "Besides Camie Utsushimi is from Shiketsu High and never met Midoriya so that helped a lot eliminating any real proof that was the real Camie Utsushimi..."

Haruto: "Plus, you stole a sample of Uraraka's Blood so it wasn't that far fetched..."

Toga: "Wow, you're a total buzzkill, Hidari-Kun!"

She pouted and whined...

Haruto: "Only those who I trust can kill me, but for you! I'm going to arrest you!"

Haruto: "Toga Himiko! By Jurisdiction of the Special Quirk Criminal Division, I hereby arrest you for numerous crimes!"

Toga: "That's if you can catch me!"

She yelled as she dashed At Haruto with a knife!

But Haruto merely smirked as he already equipped his ShotRiser and Progrise Key!

Progrise Key: BULLET!

Haruto then inserted the Key into his ShotRiser triggering another Announcement!

ShotRiser: AUTHORISE!

Haruto: "Henshin!"

ShotRiser: SHOTRISE! SHOOTING WOLF! ELEVATION INCREASES AS THE BULLET IS FIRED!

As he equipped his armor, Haruto managed to land a punch to Toga's face!

Toga staggers back and realizes that Haruto had transformed and the serial killer soon looked around and noticed an exit...

Vulcan dashed and kicked Toga in the stomach, then delivered a punch to her jaw which made the villain land on her butt rubbing where Vulcan hit...

Toga then quickly recovers and runs to the exit, as Vulcan soon chased her!

Vulcan managed to pin her down, but Toga soon drank another vile of blood transforming her into Sherren which caught Vulcan off guard!

Toga: "Onii-Chan...?"

Vulcan: "Sherren!?"

He yelled as Toga soon kicked him away and continue to escape!

The others were going to transform, but it was too late...

Too many people were present and Toga managed to shapeshift into another student, blending in into the crowd...

Vulcan tried to search the room and ask everyone to demonstrate their Quirks one by one, but it was futile...

She managed to escape, leaving Haruto and the others to be puzzled on what her motives and plan was to infiltrate the Hero License Exam...

Chapter Ends...