Take Life Slow, Live Your Life, And Let Your Life Live

Hiii! So! Your probably mad cuz a da cliffie, but that's not new so. . . Yeah. The title is this thing that I came up with when I was thinking really hard and eating cherries. That last chapter was just a long filler, and then I'm like, "No! We need drama! Drama and Llamas! Probably not llamas tho they'll think I'm weird." No joke. And the reason I've not updated in so long is cuz of my crazy glitchy wattpad so . . . Yeah!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Enjoy

Percy

I wanted to stay with Annabeth but noooo. I sighed and hopped out of the car. Entering the code, I glance at a text from Jason.

J- Piper keeps saying that we should go to her house after lunch

P- I don't care, whatever

J- k

P- 👍

J- K I asked, can you help me with the fish hook that got caught on my leg now?

P- . . . No

J- What! You said if I asked Percy, you'd come help me! It's not even my fault! I was gonna just leave the turtle in the net but Calypso said to help it!

P- 1st of all, you are stupid. 2nd, look who your texting idiot, and third, why on earth would you leave the poor sea turtle die! You're so evil! We are having a discussion about this later dude!

J- . . .

J- oops.

J- pretend u didn't see that

J- please don't tell Leo

P- no promises. Now go away

J- 😤☹😳

J- please?

P-now

J-Fine

Idiot. Evil idiot. I frowned and went up to my room. Annabeth would want me to clean my room, whereas I want to watch stupid YouTube videos and eat junk food. I thought really hard on that for a moment before deciding on a compromise. I would watch less stupid YouTube videos, and eat blueberries. Annabeth would probably still be annoyed, but at least I would feel less guilty.

///////////Coolio and purple potatoes!\\\\\\\\\\\

12:30. Annabeth was supposed to text me to pick her up at 12:00. I was kinda worried but figured I should wait a little longer. Since when did I wait? I'm going.

#Another skip, named ocarina. An instrument.#

I'd been knocking on the door for five minutes now, and I was losing patience quickly. She was probably in the shower or basement or something. But, noticing the door was unlocked, I opened it and stepped inside.

The sight was enough to make me want to puke.

She was practically lying in a pool of her own blood. I barely even got the chance to assess her injuries properly before I heard a loud bang. I saw someone at the top of the stairs, though I just saw a pair of shoes, and leapt into action. Carefully grabbing Annabeth in my arms, I carried her out to the car. Once she was safely situated, I sped off, hoping no one noticed me, or her missing.

( https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cheesiest+nursery+rhymes&view=detail&mid=F8FAE22DD7CFB01AC6D2F8FAE22DD7CFB01AC6D2&FORM=VIRE )#FunTimeSkip

Once we were at my apartment, I lifted Annabeth and carried her bridal style inside. When she was safely asleep on the couch I grabbed the first aid kit, and started to assess her injuries. There was blood everywhere. Her ankle was shattered, her arm sprained. Not to mention the dozens off cuts and bruises littering her skin.