Chapter 2

~Come in at 6 in the mornin' Where you been, where you been? Who is that texting your phone? Just a friend, just a friend (okay)~

__________________________

Beyoncé couldn't sleep at all, she called Kenzie phone about 50 times but she never got an answer. You and the rest of Beyoncé's friends been checking up on her every now and then. The sun was coming up soon and she still couldn't seem to sleep. Sipping her tea to sooth her throat, the keys rumbling in the door caught her attention. Her head turned towards the door just to see Kenzie walking through the door.Beyoncé stood up walking towards the back of the couch.

"Hey bab-"

Beyoncé slapped the shit out of her before she could even finish. Kenzie stepped back rubbing her stinging cheek.

"You have some Fucking nerves coming in here talking about some "hi baby" like everything is fine!"

"how could you do this to me! I've been nothing but faithful to you Kenzie . I been there for you since day one" Bey snapped as fresh tears surfaced.

" Baby come on, that shit fake! Clearly they photoshop that" She said.

" you must think I'm stupid huh? I know that shit ain't photoshop, it's even a fucking video!" Beyoncé said pushing her.

" Beyoncé it's not like that" she said.

"Then where you been? It's about to be 6am. Where have you been all night? I even called you about 50 times" Beyoncé yelled.

"I been with Sean and the boys, we got a penthouse and just got drunk" Mackenzie lied.

" yeah sure" Bey said walking upstairs.

"And you can get your shit and get out" Beyoncé Said.

"Baby..... I love you" she said following after her.

IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T CHEAT KENZIE!"

"You gave her a picnic too.... I thought that was our special thing. But I guess not" Beyoncé cried.

"she don't mean anything to me Bey. You're my only girl, I love you so much" Kenzie said as she grabbed Beyoncé by the waist.

She wiped the tears from Beyoncé's face.

"Look at me" she sad lifting her chin.

Beyoncé looked at Kenzie as more tears felled. She just still can't believe her girlfriend cheated on her, and it just hurt so much.

"I love you Beyoncé" she said.

"Y-you mean it?" Bey asked with her trembling lip.

"Yes" she said kissing her lips.

Beyoncé didn't want to take her back but she felt like she had to.

////////

Beyoncé laid up with Mackenzie on the couch as they watched Disney movies together. Kenzie rubbed Beyoncé's back giving her light kisses on her head as she laid on top of her.

"I'm gonna go grab some chips, you want something?" Bey asked getting up.

"Naw I'm good baby girl"

Once Beyoncé grabbed the bag of chips she walked out seeing Kenzie texting on her phone but she didn't say anything. She sat at the other end of the couch eating her chips.

*ding,ding,ding* that was Mackenzie's phone. Beyoncé looked over every now and then seeing her smirking.

"Who you texting?" Bey asked harshly.

"Just Sean and them" she said not looking up from her phone.

"Let me see then?" Bey pushed.

"Alright, alright bae imma put it up. You got my attention now" Kenzie said locking her phone pulling Bey closer to her.

They continued to watch movies and once Kenzie went to sleep Beyoncé looked at the phone in Kenzie's hand that rested on her chest. She softly clicked the home button but nothing was there.... that was until she seen the little airplane at the top.