Chapter 5

~How would you like it if I do the things you do?Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes I'ma ride him crazy and you'll never have a clue Give another guy everything that belongs to you I'ma call up Brian, I'ma FaceTime Ryan I'ma text Lorenzo, I'ma leave you cryin' Don't get it twisted I can play this game too How would you like it if I did the same to you (same to you)~

__________________________

Mackenzie: Hey Bey it's Kenzie,New phone🙄

Mackenzie: my plane lands at 12am so don't forget to come get me

Chanel: whenever you want this strap again just let me know. I'm down with just being your side piece.

Emily: I enjoyed my night with you Bey and I'll really love it if I could see you again.

London: I guess I'll see you tonight at Tommy's beautiful😘😏

Beyoncé laid up in your bed cuddled up with you. She had one leg thrown across you while she locked her fingers with you. Your hand rested against her ass as y'all laid there just talking.

"I wanna hear you do a cover of "playing games" by summer walker. I know you gone sound so good" you said.

" I make everything I sing sound sexy" bey laughed.

"but how sexy?" You asked with a smirk.

"Lemme show you" Beyoncé said straddling you.

Your hands instantly with to her hips, grinning  as you looked up at  showing off your diamonds in your mouth.

"I ain't gone stop you baby girl"

Beyoncé chuckled before she slowly leaned down kissing your lips. You instantly deepened the kiss, you been waiting for this moment for the longest and you wasn't going to stop it either.

//////

"You know how to dance?" Chanel said in Beyoncé's ear over the loud music in the club.

"Yeah. You wanna dance with me baby?" Beyoncé chuckled.

Chanel took Bey out to the dance floor, the music started playing and her hands went towards Bey hips as she grind again her. Beyoncé swear she seen some flashes but she couldn't seem to care. She was finally having fun. Chanel lifted Bey's chin planting a kiss right on her lips. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around Chanel's neck pulling her into a deeper kiss.

.....

Mackenzie been sitting at the airport for an hour now waiting on Bey but she thought she was probably stuck in traffic. Kenzie thought about just leaving but she didn't want Bey to be pulling up while she just leaving and she couldn't call Bey because her phone was going straight to voicemail. The longer she waited the more frustrated she got.

Mackenzie: Beyoncé!! Where the hell are you? It's been two hours now!
2:18am

Mackenzie: call me ASAP!🤬🗣
2:31am

Mackenzie:HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO‼️‼️‼️‼️
2:55am

Mackenzie: so you out partying and kissing with other bitches? That's how we doing it? That's why you not calling or texting me back

Mackenzie: alright say less dude

Kenzie seen all the pictures Bey was being tagged in. She looked at how some other woman touched up on her girl, all she seen was red. Kenzie couldn't fucking believe Beyoncé was out there doing shit like that. She finally called herself an Uber to come get her.