Chapter 7

~Boy you ain't gone ever learn Play with fire you get burned I don't think you'll understand Until I hit you where it hurts So I guess I know what I gotta do Give you a taste of your own medicine~

__________________________

"You fucked Y/N!? In our bed!?" Mackenzie said.

" it meant nothing Kenzie, she's just a friend. Come on baby you know you're my only girl. I love you" Beyoncé said throwing Mackenzie's own words back at her as she went to wrap her arm around her waist.

"Friends! You don't fuck your friends what kind of shit it that" she said pulling away.

" I mean you do it and don't see nothing wrong with it so I don't either" Beyoncé said.

" why are you so stressed about this Kenzie. Don't you have that girl? Ummm what's her name...... oh the white hoe Courtney. She's your wifey right? Baby mama?" Beyoncé said.

"Naw. She not" Kenzie said.

" well that's clearly what the fuck you said in those text messages!!" Beyoncé said as she got loud.

"So now you turning this all on me. Wowwwwww"

"and I can be stressed about it all I want to! You're suppose to be my girl but you're over here giving my pussy away like it's fucking Christmas" Mackenzie said.

" first of all your claim on me vanished as soon as I caught yo snake ass cheating. What about when you was giving my dick away huh? Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound every time you talk? Saying how I shouldn't be do this or that but you did it" Bey said looking at her.

"Beyoncé we could've worked this out as a couple. You didn't have to go and cheat and then record a FUCKING video" She said.

" ITS NOTHING TO WORK OUT! WE'RE DONE, WHATEVER WE HAD/HAVE LEFT BETWEEN US IS DEAD" Beyoncé yelled.

It was like Mackenzie was saying stupid shit just to make her upset. She went to walk away but Kenzie grabbed her arm.

"Im sorry for hurting you Bey, I really am but you hurt me too. And I want to get through all this so we could go back to how we was" Kenzie said.

"And how you think we're going to do that?" Beyoncé asked.

"I don't know. Shit we can go to therapy or something" she suggested.

"Call up that bitch and ask her do she want to do therapy with us" Beyoncé said before leaving the room.

//////

Beyoncé came downstairs dressed all sexy and shit. Tonight she had her legs on full display. She was just going over to your house to chill and watch movies but Mackenzie didn't have to know that.

"Hey where you going? I thought you said we could watch movies together." Mackenzie said as she stood from the couch.

"I'm going out. something else came up" Beyoncé said walking towards the door.

"Come on Bey. Please, I really want to work on us. Can you please just stay tonight? I'm pretty sure whoever you're going to see can wait another time" Mackenzie said as she followed Bey to the door.

"I'm pretty sure YOU can wait another time. I'll see you when i get back" Beyoncé said before walking out the door.