Chapter 8

~How would you like it if I do the things you do?Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes I'ma ride him crazy and you'll never have a clue Give another guy everything that belongs to you I'ma call up Brian, I'ma FaceTime Ryan I'ma text Lorenzo, and I'ma leave you cryin' Don't get it twisted I can play this game too How would you like it if I did the same to you (same to you)~

__________________________

"You so cute" you said as you and Bey walked inside the miniature golf course one of your friends rented out.

"Yeah you told me bout 50 times baby" Beyoncé laughed.

"And I'll say it 50 more times" you said stopping to kiss her.

It's been two months now that you and Beyoncé been officially together as a couple. Y'all didn't go public yet but was planning on doing so. And with Mackenzie and Bey, they still see each other around because Mackenzie refuse to leave since they paid for it together. But Beyoncé didn't want to be the one leaving, she put a lot of money and work into that house for it to be her dream house.

"I bet $300 im beating yo ass in golf" Beyoncé said.

"And I'll put $1000 up sayin I'll win and beat yo back in tonight" you said holding the door open.

"nigga you know you beatin my shit in as soon as we get back to your place"she said.

//////

"What's up with you? You been raiding my kitchen for the past hour" you laughed wrapping your arms around bey from behind.

" I'm just hungry that's it. I'm eating but it's like I'm not full" she said eating a frozen dinner.

"You want me to order a big dinner or something?" You asked.

"That would be great! Like some pizza and chicken.......oh and sushi!" She added.

"Alrighty then, anything for my baby"

You kissed Beyoncé's neck before you pulled out your phone to order the food. Beyoncé sat down at the island finishing up her pasta that ended way too fast.

"Fuck bitches get money right?" You said out of the blue.

"Go ahead a fuck another bitch and watch me knock yo goofy ass between that wall and couch" Beyoncé said.

You laughed out loud when she said that and she had a serious face.

" I'm not playing. The next person to cheat on me will be in the grave"

" I'll never cheat on you baby" you said blowing a kiss at her.