Chapter 4

~Swear I cannot win for losing I been out here being faithful I always got this on lockdown But that ain't been keeping us stable So I guess I know what I gotta do Give you a taste of your own medicine (hey, yeah)~

__________________________

" give me your phone" Beyoncé demand as she stood in front of Mackenzie.

" why?" She asked.

" just give me your phone"

" come on bruh we been through this. I'm not talking to that girl so why am I giving you my phone that I pay the bill for" kenzie said.

" give me your fucking phone or you can get your shit and get the hell out!" Beyoncé said.

Kenzie looked at Bey before giving her phone to Bey knowing she's about to see a bunch of pictures and messages. Beyoncé stood there going through her phone, Beyoncé looked at Kenzie before she disappeared in the kitchen Bey went to grab the hammer out the drawer before she smash the hell out of Kenzie's phone.

"What the hell is you doing!?" Kenzie said as she came running in the kitchen trying to get her phone from Bey.

"Back the fuck up!" Beyoncé yelled before she dropped the phone in some water.

" bruhhh you messing up my phone" Mackenzie said running her hand over her face.

"STOP CALLING ME YOUR BRUH! IM NOT YOUR FUCKING BRUH!" Beyoncé snapped.

The phone was fucked up but she had forgot her phone was water proof. Taking it back out to the living room she started a fire in the fireplace before tossing it in the fire.

"Bet that shit not fire proof though" she said in her head.

"I hate you so fucking much!" She cried.

" I wish  I never met you in the first place you fucking cheater!"

"babe. Come on. You don't mean that" Kenzie said as she went to grab for Bey.

"don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me anymore" she cried.

//////

You want me to order you something to eat?"Mackenzie asked poking her head in the room but Bey wasn't on the bed. Seeing the light on in the closet she walked over but stopped when she heard someone else voice. Kenzie peeked seeing Bey posing in some fur, see through lingerie.

"Do you like it? Be honest" Beyoncé giggled.

" of course I like it, everything looks good on you Ma" you said.

Beyoncé smiled down at the phone looking at how you was looking at her. She was done playing with Kenzie it was now time for her to do her own thing and have some fun.

" aye. Who is that?" Kenzie asked.

" oh just a friend" Beyoncé said not taking her eyes off her phone.

You shook your head at Bey. You couldn't take your eyes off her, the way her body look in the sexy lingerie.

"Showing yo friend lingerie?" Mackenzie asked.

Beyoncé grabbed her phone before she walked pass Mackenzie going to the bathroom and locking the door. Beyoncé was trying something new with you, it never crossed her mind but she was trying it.