Chapter 9

~All of those tears I cried I can't count the lonely nights Time and time again I've tried~

__________________________

"You fuckin pregnant!" Kelly squealed touching her best friend's belly.

"Yessss. The doctor said I'm 2 months, I can't believe I got a little baby growing inside of me" Bey smiled.

" so um.......who's the other maker? Because you know you went through you phase when you were out poppin pussy" Matt asked.

" Y/N's Stupid. I used protection with the others" Beyoncé said.

"Ok so what are you going to do about the dummy in there" sirah said pointing out to the living room.

" oh I'm leaving but I need her to reimburse me my money I put in on this house. so I'm gonna need help moving all my shit, and Y/N is coming over to help" bey said.

"Oh boy! This is going to be interesting" kelly said.

Kenzie sat on the couch playing her game. She had a bunch of white roses sent to the house for Bey. She was trying everything to get Bey back but it's too late for her, She doesn't even know about you and Beyoncé being in a relationship. Mackenzie was still talking to the chick she was caught with but she was smart with it this time. She had two phones and she only went to see her at night.

////

"We need to talk" Beyoncé said to Kenzie.

"Yeah? What's up baby?" Kenzie said.

"Um I'm pregnant a-"

"What! Oh my god... really? It's a baby In there. We're gonna have a jit" Mackenzie said cutting Beyoncé off as she got excited.

She went to touch Beyoncé's still flat stomach but she moved out of her reach.

"The baby isn't yours" she said.

It felt like someone just snatched Mackenzie's heart right up out of her chest when Bey just said.

"Not mines? W-who?"

"It's Y/N. I've been with her for almost 3 months now" Beyoncé said.

"Bey..... I thought we was gonna work it out" She said running her hand over her face" Kenzie said.

"Mackenzie you really thought I was going to stay with you after you cheated! Then when I did take you back you were still talking to her. And you probably still talking to her... I can't trust you" Bey said.

"I'm not babe. I swear" Kenzie lied giving Bey her phone.

" no I don't want your phone. I'm moving out but I need my cut that I put in on this house" Beyoncé said crossing her arms.

"We can sell this shit, none of us can't stay here" Kenzie said before walking away.

Beyoncé friends and you heard everything as they sat in the kitchen. Beyoncé walked back in her eyes immediately going to you since she didn't tell you she was pregnant.

"You're pregnant? With my baby?" You asked smiling.

" sadly yes"Bey said joking.

" we're hosting the baby shower! " sirah said.

"Bet $500 it's a boy" you said.

"It's a girl" Bey said betting as well.

"I'm with Y/N on this" sirah said.

" gonna be heart broke when it's a girl" Kelly said.

" twins! And I'm putting $1000 on that" Matt said.

......
Beyoncé officially moved in with you and everything just felt complete. She have you by her side and you two have a baby on the way now.She couldn't be anymore happier, finally getting rid on Mackenzie for good she was moving on with her life.
__________________________

So when I turn into a savage, boy, don't ask me why Ask me why, don't ask me why, yeah
Give you a taste of your own medicine