Love At First Sight

There they were yibo's parents and xiaozhan's  mom they were in the house of xioazhan and in the kitchen they were looking at eachother there was a long silence between them and then finally yibo's mom broke the peace.

yibo's Mother: "I'm here for the children's marriage"

Xiaozhan's Mother: "I am aware of that, but why did you choose my son."

yibo's Mother: "I know that you are surprised by this sudden news, and we also know that your son was the heir to the wei company but now that the wei company has fallen we want your son to help our son we know that your son is very talented at making business, and of course you get benefits from this marriage too."

Xiaozhan's Mother: "I don't want no benefits I just want my son to be living happy and out of this drama. "

yibo's Mother: "dont worry we will be taking good care of your son just like he is our own child, we can help you with your financial problems I know that you have been borrowing loans to sustain your life but you don't want xiaozhan to be carrying that debt for the rest of his life. "

xiaozhan's mom was silent for a moment and then she finally gave consent

Xiaozhan's Mother: "if you promise to take good care of xiaozhan I will agree."

yibo's Mother: "of cousrse!! isn't that right my son?"

Yibo's mom nugded yibo on his shoulder

Yibo: "yes that's right aunt, if you let xiaozhan marry me I promise you he wont be suffering he will be happy everyday I will take good care of him."

Xiaozhan's Mother: "you better remember hat you have promise me."

Xiaozhan's mom got up from the chair and walked over to a room

Xiaozhan's Mother: "xiaozhan come out let you mother and father in law and you husband see you"

the door opened xiaozhan came out of the room with a over sized sweater showing his collarbone and shoulder he just woke up from his sleep.

Xiaozhan: "hi~" xiaozhan's voice was soft and cute because he just woke up from his sleep.

yibo lifted his head up and looked at xiaozhan ba dump~ ba dump~

love at first sight.