Chapter 18

"what are you talking about"

"just answer my question!!!"

"zhan zhan are you ok"

"ANSWER ME!!!"

"No I did not"

xiaozhan started to cry he thought to himself that no matter how evil yibo's ex girlfriend was she is still a women she wouldn't play around with her virginity like that, xiaozhan sees that yibo is not being honest with him he cries even more, and went home himself. (yibo did not have sex with his ex girlfriend)

When xiaozhan got home he locked the doors to the bedroom and the voice of yibo's ex girlfriend just kept on ringing in his head he was really sad he packed his things and went out the door. By the time yibo came home xiaozhan was long gone.

Xiaozhan went back to his house to live with his mother but apparently his mother has went on a vacation with yibo's parents. Xiaozhan was hoping that there was still someone who comfort him but his mother is not there at the moment he melt down to the floor and started to cry out loud.

"yibo why did you lie to me, are you really lying to me, are you really just playing around with me!?"

Xiaozhan cried himself to sleep, by the time he woke up he thought yibo would be next him giving him comfort, but that is just his imagination. xiaozhan stayed in his house for a week but yibo never came to see him or look for him. (Yibo did come but only when xiaozhan is asleep so xiaozhan does not know)

one night xiaozhan was having  a nightmare and yibo was right next to him trying to calm him down. Xiaozhan woke up from the nightmare and saw yibo next to him, Yibo noticed that he got caught so he quickly retreated his hands from xiaozhan head.

"why are you here?"

"I....."

"leave I don't want to see you"

"can you let me explain"

"what else do you have to say, are you going to tell me that you don't want me anymore and you are done playing with me or you here t........ "

yibo was very frustrated that xiaozhan was not listening to what he was saying yibo forcefully kissed xiaozhan and lets go.

"can you listen to me now" 

xiaozhan blushed and nodded his head and put his head under the blanket

"put the blanket down I can't see your face"

"Hurry up and talk I could hear you"

Yibo took a deep breathe and said

"zhan zhan I know you don't believe me because our marriage is so sudden it didn't give you time and it made big change to your life and it did the same to mine too, I wasn't like this before I met you, I never liked someone this much, you are the first one, you probably don't believe this but the first time I saw you I fell in love with you, I never told you how important you are to me if you are not besides me then there is no reason for me to be living in this world, I want that person who will be living with me till the end of life is you."

under the blanket xiaozhan covered his mouth with his hands trying to stop himself from making any sounds because xiaozhan is crying and very touched from what yibo said. Yibo noticed that xiaozhan was shivering so he opened the blanket to see xiaozhan curled up in a ball crying.

"zhan........." yibo eyes widened, he was surprised to what he has seen because xiaozhan likes to wear over sized shirts it showed his belly and his collar bone this made yibo fired up but at the same time want to caress his little bunny. Yibo took a deep breathe to calm himself down and got on the bed he sat there and said

"come here I'm here for you"

xiaozhan crawled to yibo and slipped himself him yibo's arms and cried even more

"its ok Im here for you " yibo placed a kiss on xiaozhan's forehead and that's when xiaozhan started to calm down a bit.

"I want more"

"huh?"

"I..... I want another kiss~"

"zhan zhan I don't want to get the bed sheets dirty, and we don't have any condoms this is your house"

" It's ok I want you"

"don't regret this"

"ngh~"

yibo kissed xiaozhan and ripped off his clothes and planted kisses all over his body, yibo didn't do no extra movement he went straight in making xiaozhan cum straight away. In the middle of their excersize yibo asked xioazhan a question

"zhan zhan Do you want me to cum inside or outside"

"In.....ngh~ahh~ngh~ inside~"

"you might get pregnant"

"D....ngh~don't you want to have a baby with me"

Yibo smirked and made his last few thrust and let go inside of xiaozhan. 

(Morning)

xiaozhan woke up and snuggled with yibo and kissed yibo on his neck

"zhan zhan you starting a fire"

"I'm hungry~"

"ok I will cook you breakfast"

Moments later yibo went to the kitchen to cook breakfast he cooked xiaozhan favorite foods,when he finished he brong it to the room and xiaozhan already sat up from the bed waiting for yibo to bring the food over.

"calm down, Your food is coming."

"hurry up I want to eat now"

yibo walked over to the bed and placed the tray on the bed for xiaozhan to eat.

"you feed me"

Yibo smirked and said 

"ok ok, here be careful it's kind of hot"

xiaozhan opened his mouth and ate the food but then he started to gag and ran to the bathroom to throw up as yibo followed behind him.

"zhan zhan are you ok"

"Is the food nasty or something "

"No I don't know why I just felt like throwing up."

.............................................................................To be Continued 

hope you enjoy!😉