The End

After the mess was cleaned up Yibo went back home to see Xiaozhan sitting on the couch nervous waiting for him.

"Zhan Zhan I'm back"

Xiaozhan turned around and let out a sigh and ran to Yibo and gave him a hug

"I was scared...... I thought I will never see you again"

"It's ok I'm back now"

"Is everything ok now?"

"Yea, I got rid of her."

"That's good."

"Yibo."

"Yes?"

"I think we should plan to have our wedding ceremony soon"

"Why? All of a sudden."

"I want to be looking handsome when walking down that walking down the isle I don't want to wait when my stomach starts to get big  "

Yibo smiled and said

"You're right we should get it done early so we can have more babies "

"If you want them then why don't you give birth to one stop letting me do all the hard work."

"Is because I can't that's why I'm leaving this all to you."

"Come here give me a kiss"

Yibo leaned into Xiaozhan and kissed him on the lips. Three weeks later Xiaozhan was getting ready to be married to Yibo he was fixing his hair and putting on his clothes when he was ready Xiaozhan and his mom walked down the isle and met up with Yibo they both looked so happy and smiled all the way through the ceremony, after all the speeches and the exchanges of the rings they both walked down the isle while people were throwing flower petals into the air. And that's yibo's and Xiaozhan's after marriage life.

Authors note: Ik ik this is a short and rushed ending but hey good news is coming im working on my new story ima give you guys a little peek at the character roles

Wangyibo: A culprit on the loose(he is innocent but no one believes it)

Xiaozhan: a police who has just got to the town of yiling(a gullible police believes anything people says)

Story line:
Wangyibo was found a crime scene with blood all over himself, when the police came it was all clear that he was the murderer but he is actually innocent he was framed by someone but this someone.....who is it??? Wangyibo ran away from the police and became a culprit on the run he needs to find out who framed him. On his journey he met with Xiaozhan who was police..........

hope you guys will enjoy my new story I will be updating the new story very soon. And sorry for such a long wait time.