Chapter 26

"I'm sorry I really don't remember, who are you exactly."

Yibo felt like his whole world crumbled he took a deep breathe and smiled at Xiaozhan and said

"It's ok we can take our time"

Deep down inside Yibo was screaming in pain the love of his life has forgotten about him.

"Who are you?" Xiaozhan looked confused

"I'm.........."

Yibo didn't get to finish his sentence Yibo and Xiaozhan's mom and dad cane into the room and rushed over it Xiaozhan

"Oh dear Xiaozhan how you doing is everything alright"

Xiaozhan looked at yibo's mom confused

"I'm sorry but do I know you"

Yibo's mom face went dark and Asked Yibo

"What has happened?"

"He lost his memory"

"What How can this be"

"He has a high fever and he was really scared which cause his Brain to forget about something's "

Xiaozhan's mom walked over to Xiaozhan and asked

"My dear do you know who I am"

"Of course mom"

"This is weird, how come Xiaozhan still remembers his mom but not us "

"It looks like he only forgot about what has happened from this year"

"Mother who are these people exactly"

"They are your mother and father in law this is your husband and these are your twins that you just gave birth to not long ago"

"What?!"

Xiaozhan was surprised and looked over at Yibo and their two twins

"These are my babies and he is my... husband??"

"Yes, son it's ok that you don't remember we will help you remember"

"Come on let's leave them to have some alone time"

They left with the two babies and the room was filled with quietness and awkwardness.

"You..... are you really my husband"

Xiaozhan was really shy to ask this question his face went red and he lowers his head so that Yibo doesn't see him, but Yibo saw that he was blushing, Yibo smiled and thought to himself that no matter what he will make Xiaozhan remember him again. Yibo leaned in close to Xiaozhan and lifted his head up and kissed him on the lips.

"Yes I am your husband"

"You...... you just....."

Xiaozhan covered his mouth with his hands and was blushing hard

"Zhan Zhan can we start over"

"I don't remember anything"

"It's ok I still love you"

"Ok"

Yibo leaned in closer to Xiaozhan to get another kiss but Xiaozhan leaned back.

"It's ok I won't force you, take your time"

Xiaozhan nodded his head and looked over to the babies.

"Those are my babies"

"Yes those are our babies you want to see them"

Xiaozhan nodded his head and Yibo brings the babies over and put them on Xiaozhan arms.

"They look so cute, they look just like you"

"They look like you too"

Yibo and Xiaozhan stared at each other, and a while later Xiaozhan head started to hurt there were prices of memories that was coming back to him but he couldn't put them together.

"Zhan Zhan are you ok"

"My.....my head hurts"

"Stay still I will go get the doctor"

Yibo ran out of the room and pulled the doctor to the room

"Doctor is he ok?"

"He's healing very well and the cause of the headache is a sign of him getting his memory back"

"You mean that the loss of his memory is not forever?"

"Of course not he will get back his memory in two to three weeks but before that he needs to be taken well of"

"Thank you doctor"

The doctor walked out of the room and looked at Xiaozhan he looked like he was about to eat Xiaozhan any moment now.

"Why are you looking at me like that"

"What do you think"

Yibo walked up to Xiaozhan and hugged him and started to kiss him all around

"Hey stop it"

The feeling of yibo's lips touching Xiaozhan's body was very familiar to him. Xiaozhan closed his eyes and some broken piece memory was coming back to him, but Xiaozhan didn't tell Yibo he kept it to himself.