Pregnancy test

"I can't save you anymore, you could go do what ever you want but you just have to go and bother the country's top first ceo, you have to pay for what you have done"

"No you can't do this I am your wife."

"Wife? You think that I don't know about the things you be doing behind my back....... you go out to the bar and sleep with other men and you only married me because of my money, I did liked you before but now I don't."

"I'm sorry honey I don't mean to do those things please give me one more chance I promise I will be good and not cause you any trouble just please don't kill me"

"You should of thought of this before you done all of those things!!"

"I don't want to die"

Mr.jing took out his gun and threw it to xing

"I will give you a choice you kill yourself or I let you go but you die either way because mr.wang will kill you too."

Xing arm trembles and picks up the gun she thought about something then smirks and laughs out loud she raised her arm and pointed the gun at mr.jing and pulled the trigger.

"I'm sorry honey, but I have to live my only choice is to kill you, now I will have to deal with my sweet ex Wangyibo"

(On the other side)

Xiaozhan bought a pregnancy test and went to the bathroom and sat there nervous before he did anything he prayed that he was not pregnant he crossed his fingers and prayed....after a while Xiaozhan came out of the bathroom and saw Yibo right outside he bathroom door waiting for him.

"What's the results"

"Look for yourself!"

Yibo looks at the results and...........

To be continued