Chapter 24

By the time Xiaozhan woke up he was in a very dark place he could barely see anything he tried to move but then he realized that he is tied up. He started to panic and called for help. Then there was a very bright light that shine through the dark Xiaozhan squinted and adjusted his eyes to the bright light.

"It's you."

"Yes it is me, are you surprised?"

"What do you want from me?"

"I said it before if I can't have Yibo then no one will"

Xiaozhan started to panic more he thought about his babies and started to tear up

"What did you do to my children?"

"Oh those two weaklings, don't worry after you die I will send them to you to keep you company"

"How can you do that they are just children!?"

"How can you take my boyfriend away from me!?"

"He was never yours from the start"

"He will be after you die"

She came near Xiaozhan and used a 100 degrees metal to burn Xiaozhan skin. Xiaozhan cried out loud because it hurt really much.

"Yibo love this face of your Don't he? I guess I have to mess it then"

She put the metal on Xiaozhan cheek and it cooked his skin like it was meat blood started to drip down his face.

"If you kill yourself and write a note to Yibo that you committed suicide I will let go of your babies"

"No never!!"

"Oh really?"

She went out of the room and grabbed Ayuan she brings it to Xiaozhan and said

"You do it or your children is going to die now"

"No don't do it!!! Please let go of them I'm begging you"

"Then are you going to write it?"

"I will! Please just let go of them"

She passed Xiaozhan the phone and Xiaozhan quickly typed and sent it to Yibo but the thing that she didn't know what that Xiaozhan has put a secret note in the text that only he and Yibo understands hoping that Yibo would be in time to save them.

"I wrote it now can you let go of my children"

"Bring those two weaklings to him"

"Yes mam."

The people brings Xiaozhan his babies and once again leaves and locks the door.

"Ayuan, Aqing I'm sorry that I'm not s good mother I'm sorry" Xiaozhan cried and blood just continues to drip from his face. On the other hand Yibo receives the message and reads it carefully he noticed the secret message Xiaozhan has wrote he quickly got up and called all his people to go find Xiaozhan and his kids and this process was pretty quick because what can you expect he is the top one ceo of the country.

Yibo was outside of the destination and saw xing standing there waiting for him.

"Yibo are you here for me"

"Let my wife and my children go or you will die today"

"This is probably the only time where you will pay attention to me, but I'm sorry to tell you that your wife has died and your children will soon be too."