Chapter 16

Jisung had finally woken up as he was now looking around the house. With squinted eyes, he scanned through it. He noticed it was quite dark. How long had he been sleeping? He wondered. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed a sharp light, shining onto one specific spot. He rubbed his eyes, slowly awakening, and grabbed for his phone. He checked the hour and it was 4 o'clock in the morning. He cursed himself for actually falling asleep—instead of just taking a rest. He couldn't believe Minho didn't wake him up. That bastard.

He walked towards the glowing light and noticed Minho. He was sitting on a chair, but his head was layed down on his books and he had a pencil in hand. He walked a tad closer towards Minho and unconsciously scanned his features.

His hair looked so soft as it slightly brushed up against his eyelids. His long eyelashes really compliment his eyes more—not that he could see his eyes right now, because they were closed. And his lips were slightly parted, yet formed an adorable pout. There was so much more, but he'd be staring for hours if he continued.

He saw a bunch of papers laying around on the table so he checked them out. It were all math exercises. Minho had been studying all night, but fell asleep not too long ago. Now Jisung really regretted falling asleep, he should've tutored him. Minho shouldn't have to stay awake studying all night, Jisung thought. That's why he was his tutor.

Jisung wanted to wake Minho up and complain about the fact that he hadn't woken him up. Yet, he didn't. He couldn't wake him up since he thought Minho probably fell asleep not too long ago. Instead, he turned off Minho's night light and used the flashlight of his phone to walk back towards the sofa. But he didn't get far as he suddenly heard some noises.

It was Minho. He was mumbling in his sleep. He was most likely having some kind of nightmare. "No... mom, don't leave me," he muttered as he was still asleep. "Don't leave... Everyone leaves me," Jisung had the conclusion that Minho talked in his sleep, obviously. "I don't want to end up alone,"

Jisung walked back towards Minho. And as he now crouched down in front of him, he noticed a tear running down Minho's cheek. The latter seemed to be getting upset in his sleep, so Jisung did what he didn't want to do in the first place; wake him up. He shook Minho's shoulders slightly, but it wasn't of much help. "Minho, you're not alone," he whispered, still shaking his shoulders slightly.

"Hannie?" Minho questioned as he slowly opened his teary eyes. Jisung looked at him with slight pity. Minho lifted his head and just pulled the crouching boy in for a hug. "I'm sorry,"

"It's fine! Everyone has something they've got to deal with," Jisung reassured him. He pulled out of the hug and cupped Minho's face, wiping away the boy's tears with his thumbs. "You should go and sleep in your bed for the resting hours,"

Minho was quite upset because of the sudden dream he had just had. He didn't want to be alone. "Will you stay with me?" he asked Jisung, completely forgetting that the boy should be his enemy.

"I don't think that's such a great idea Minho—" he spoke softly, but was cut off by a whining Minho. He was like a big baby right now, if you would ask Jisung.

"Please," Minho begged, showing him the saddest expression ever.

Still, Jisung refused to give in. Until he did. "Fine," He hoped not to wake up with bruises the next morning—which would be given by a forgetful Minho, of course.

They walked upstairs, towards Minho's room. The latter threw himself into his bed in no time, underneath his sheets. Jisung just stood there by the doorway, doing nothing. Minho told him to come inside, so he did and closed the door behind him. "Can I borrow a pillow? I'll just sleep on the floor," Jisung spoke up.

"Just lay next to me, I won't bite," Minho assured him. And he won't, obviously. He had a bed big enough for two people so he didn't see the problem.

And with much pondering and doubt, Jisung layed underneath the sheets as well—next to Minho. If he would turn around in his sleep, he'd probably fall off the bed because of how close he was laying to the edge. Minho pulled him closer towards the middle and sighed. "You'll fall off the bed like that, smartass,"

Jisung felt a hitch in his throat. Why did he think this was a good idea again? Luckily, both of them fell asleep as fast as lightning, not giving them much time to ponder.

~~~~~~~~~~

As light shone upon him, Minho opened his eyes slowly. For a second there, he stopped breathing. He should've seen this coming. Of course, Jisung and himself were laying face to face—about two inches from one another. His eyes widened quickly from then on, until they softened. He stared at the boy lovingly. Minho found him adorable when he was asleep.

Jisung started to wake up as well. He also felt as if he was being stared at. "I know I'm cute and all, but please stop staring," He'd curse himself if he opened his eyes and it wasn't the case. But it was, as Minho was staring at him in a way he didn't expect.

"Don't flatter yourself, nerdy," Minho scoffed with raised eyebrows, not looking away.

Jisung rolled his eyes at the given nickname. "Can you like... get off of me now," Jisung asked Minho, who had his arm around the blond boy's waist. Minho seemed to have been unaware of that, though.

"Yeah, sorry... I must've put my arm around you while I was asleep," Minho spoke as he removed his arm and sat upright. He couldn't believe anything that had happened in the span of one day. And through all, Jisung had to witness one of his usual breakdowns—the nightmare he had had. He was extremely embarrassed.

To Minho's surprise, Jisung didn't ask him any questions of what had happened, which he felt extremely thankful for. "I should get going, though! Before no one in my house starts worrying about me," Jisung murmured as he jumped out of the bed and walked towards the bedroom door. He turned around, slightly. "I'm sorry for being a bother while I actually should've helped you study... I hope you pass that test, though,"

Minho let out a small chuckle. "I hope so too," he said, smiling at Jisung—who smiled back at him. The blond boy waved him goodbye and left.

[A/N]
Hiiiii!!! My 2nd semester started again this week so~ my stress level has gone over 9000

If you actually read my A/N's press #1

Q; I can't think of anything

A; my brain is fried, hope y'all like the chapter tho :3

To be continued ;)