Time.

Devid's POV

It's been 2 years since my princess left us, and I could say our life is miserable. I can't focus on anything. All my mind thinks about is how we used to treat her and how we are going to treat her when she returns to our life.

My wife has been very stressed and weak during these years. She has lost hope of finding her.

We don't search for Ethan; it was his choice to leave, and we've learned to respect others' choices.

My sons have been hell-bent on finding my daughter, but to no avail.

They have become cold and ruthless, leaving behind their playboy ways because they know our Amara didn't like it.

The worst person is Xavier. He has sent out every man to search for Amara, or so he likes to say.

I pray to God every day that wherever my Amara is, please keep her happy.

Henry's POV(amara's real brother)

It's been two years since I've seen my baby sister.

I regret everything I did to her.

Once I find her, I will show her the love and care a brother is supposed to give his sister.

All my brothers agree with me.

Every night, we go into her room and cry.

It sounds odd that in the morning, we are ruthless and strict businessmen, but at night, we are those weak brothers who couldn't save their sister and couldn't treat her right.

I have to go to London for a business deal this week.

I just pray to God for her safety and happiness.

***************************************************************************************

Rosa's POV

It's been two years since the accident happened. I still don't remember anything, but to me, to my family, it doesn't matter.

Like my father said, I have made many happy memories.

I have started my studies. Papa pulled some strings and got me into college for linguistics.

I know it may not be the ideal thing a girl would choose, but this is what I am, and my family never went against it.

When I told this to my family, Mama and Papa were choked up, and all my brothers were cheering and hugging me.

My family is extremely protective and possessive towards me, even my mother.

My papa is the most. He won't let anyone of the opposite gender anywhere near me.

They make sure no one upsets me or disrespects me.

I just wish life goes on like this with happiness.

Xaviar's POV

I've lost my baby for two years now.

I've hired the world's best private investigators to find her, but they haven't been able to locate her yet.

With every passing day and every ticking second, my love for her grows deeper.

Others may call it an obsession, but to me, it's the depth of my love.

My beast is always on guard, waiting for the moment when it can be tamed by having my baby in my arms.

And when that happens, I'll never let her go. I'll lock her in my bedroom, shield her from even the touch of sunlight on her silky-smooth skin.

I know I might sound like a crazy, possessive man, obsessed with a 19-year-old girl, but at 26, I feel more mature and dominant in our relationship.

I understand that there's no "us" right now, but in the future, we will be one.

No one will ever separate us.

I will destroy anyone who tries to take her away from me.

I've left my player ways behind and have been focusing on my work, expanding my business so I can fulfill my baby's every desire and wish.

I know she has a pure and kind heart, and she'll be content with whatever she has. But when she's with me, she'll have everything her little, pure heart desires.

No one will ever fully grasp the extent of my love for her.

I just have to find her.