Found.

Rosa's POV

Life has been amazing lately. I've started college here, and one of my brothers or my dad always picks me up and drops me off. Ever since the accident two years ago, my family doesn't trust anyone else with my safety. I still have five bodyguards who follow me around. Initially, it was awkward, but now they've become my best friends. They're not the stereotypical silent, buff bodyguards who don't talk to anyone; they're buff, and they only talk to me.

In college, there are only a few people who talk to me. Most of the girls see me as competition for boys, and the boys look at me in a weird way that makes me uncomfortable, so I've learned to stick with my bodyguards.

One morning, I was sleeping peacefully when the world's meanest thing, my alarm, started making its presence known. I hit it with such force that my hand hurt, and I let out a small scream. I was relieved that everyone would be downstairs; otherwise, they'd be so worried.

Suddenly, my bedroom door slammed open, and in came my favorite brother and the most protective one, Wyatt. He's usually a composed guy, but with me, he's a chatterbox. So Wyatt entered and started looking for any danger.

"WHAT HAPPEN, SWEETY? WHO HURT YOU? I'M GOING TO DESTROY ANYONE WHO GETS NEAR MY BABY SISTER!" he yelled, and I winced from the loud voice. He rushed to me and started searching for any injuries, then looked at my palm, which had a red patch from hitting the alarm so forcefully.

His eyes widened, and he said, "What happened, baby? How did you hurt your hand? Did it hurt so much? Of course, it will hurt. Come, I will take you to the hospital. I will not let it hurt." Suddenly, he lifted me bridal style and started running toward the stairs. I was telling him to stop and listen to me, but it's Wyatt we're talking about.

Seeing me in Wyatt's arms, all my family members rushed to me, asking what happened. No one was letting me speak. Then Wyatt sat me on the sofa and showed my hand to everyone. Their eyes widened, and father literally called our private doctor to come to our home to tend to my injury—yes, injury.

Everyone kept asking what happened, and I told them I hurt my palm by hitting my alarm. I was hoping everyone would calm down, but they all started cursing the alarm company. Then Papa decided to destroy the alarm company. I had to work hard to make them stop. I looked at Mother with pleading eyes, but she gave me a worried look and said, "My baby has hurt her delicate hand."

Then, Denial noticed something and yelled at Papa not to call the doctor. Everyone was shocked, and he explained, "We can't let the doctor come; Princess is still in her PJs." Everyone looked at my silk pink pajamas, and Papa even removed his suit jacket and tried to cover me up.

After shouting, "Calm down, everyone, I am fine, it's just a patch and it will go away soon, please don't worry," I managed to convince my family that I was okay

After shouting, "Calm down, everyone, I am fine, it's just a patch and it will go away soon, please don't worry," I managed to convince my family that I was okay. They decided to let me go to my room and take a shower so I could go to my favorite place in the world, Lily's Cafe.