Deal.

Banjiimin'sPOV

I was in the office when I received a signal from Rosa's bracelet, and I knew she was in trouble. In an instant, all my sons and my wife rushed to me, their faces filled with anger and worry.

I quickly traced the location, which showed the library that Rosa always visited. I nodded to my sons, and we rushed there. This bracelet was specially designed for tracking, disguised as a simple designer accessory but created with my daughter's safety in mind.

Within five minutes, we arrived at the library. I looked at the intruders, and I was both shocked and furious. I glanced at Rosa, who seemed genuinely scared. She was timid and fragile; even a raised voice would make her tremble.

On the other side, the entire Williamson family was present. I rushed to Rosa and hugged her tightly. She buried her face in my chest, trembling. I referred to her as "my daughter" while locking eyes with David.

Softly, I ordered Rosa to go home and rest, knowing she would not disobey.

After making sure she had left, I turned to the Willemsons and saw them glaring at my family. It seemed like they had a death wish.

"Benjamin, what is the meaning of all this? Why is my Amara calling you papa? Why are you calling her Rosa? I don't understand. And all this time she was with you. You could have told us. We were worried sick," David barked angrily.

"First, she calls me papa because I am her father, not by blood, but with all my heart and existence. She is Rosa, our Rosa. And second, I called you so that you wouldn't make her life a living hell once again. No, gentlemen, I am not as heartless as you," I said with a smirk.

"Angelina, she is my daughter. Why are you doing this? Give me my daughter, and we will leave," David's wife, Laura, pleaded.

"Your daughter? Please, don't joke around. She became my daughter the moment I saw her, nearly dying at the bottom of the cliff in Florence. I became her mother the moment she called Benjamin 'papa' and me 'mama.' In these two years, we've given her the love and care her pure little heart craved for since the day she was born," my wife snapped at her.

The Willemsons were utterly confused. "Bottom of the cliff? Florence? What are you talking about?" one of their sons asked.

So, I told them everything, from day one, how she only remembered me when she woke up, how she trusted us with her life, and how she was happily living with us. They were shocked and relieved.

"Oh my god, my baby has gone through so much, and we weren't there?" Laura cried.

I looked at Lina, my wife, and she was blazing with anger. "SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR HER BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU AND THIS SO-CALLED FAMILY CARED FOR HER. SO DON'T CALL HER YOUR DAUGHTER. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND ALWAYS WILL BE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR RIGHT TO CALL HER YOUR DAUGHTER," Lina screamed.

Everyone was shocked to see Lina so enraged. "No, she is our sister. She is a Willemson. We get that we have treated her badly, but now we regret that. Let her come to us. We will show her the love and care she craved," Mason said.

"DON'T SAY THAT. SHE IS NOT COMING ANYWHERE NEAR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. SHE IS MY BABY SISTER, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. AND SHE IS A RICHARDSON," Wytte roared.

"So, Benjamin, this is not right. We get that you have taken care of her when we were not there, but please, we love her. Let's tell her the truth and let her decide what she wants," David pleaded.

I smirked, and so did my whole family. "Do you really think that Rosa will believe you and your story? She has her own little happy world that revolves around me and my family, and I will not let you ruin that. And what proof do you have that she is your daughter? We have her schooling records, her monthly health check-up reports, even her childhood photos that prove she spent the first 18 years of her life with us."

They had shocked looks on their faces. "We can have a DNA test to prove that she is our real family," Jacob said.

"Okay, let's do it. Then she will ask why she was alone in Florence at the age of 17 when she needed someone. Why you guys don't have any photos of her?" Wytte said.

"So what now?" Jason asked.

After some thought, I said, "Let's make a deal."

"What?"

"You are all allowed in Rosa's life, but as our family friends. You will say that Rosa looks like your daughter who was kidnapped ten years ago. Let her be comfortable around you. If she trusts you enough, then in the future, we will think about telling her. But not now. After that accident, her mental state is really delicate. When your son approached her at the cafe, she was so scared, so we can't drop the bomb so soon."

They looked at each other and nodded. "At least she will talk to us normally," David whispered.

"Okay, deal. You will come to my house after three days for lunch," I said as I stood up and nodded.

As I was about to leave, David said, "You can keep her away from us, but how will you keep her away from him? He will not accept any deal."

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Xavier Night. See you later, and I know I don't have the right to say it, but take care of my Amara."

I nodded and left.

xaviar's POV

I was looking at the footage of the library and I was so shocked my baby has gone through so much.

But once she will be in my arms she will only experience love and pleasure.

Just thinking about her under me makes me hard.

I was looking at my baby's current photos she has grown up so much. Now she has a body of a seductress. My seductress. My goddess.

I am coming baby.