Night

Xaviar's POV

I was looking at most beutifull creater in this face of the world.my baby was sleeping peacfully in my armes.this is what i want.i want her to feel the warmth and safty she will get my arms and only in my arms.she was softly snoring in crook of my neck.she fits so perfactly in my arm like a puzzle piece.and makes me complete.now how can i let her go?she is like oxygen to me .It feels like i will die if she is not with me.

the movie ended and everyone was sleeping .i think my baby should sleep in her room .what if she get backpain in morning as i was standing up she stired in my arms and suddenly before i make her sleep she screamed and joiled up almost falling from my arms.

all others woke up and started searching for the dangure to their sister.thank fully couples were already in their rooms.wytte came to me and said "What happen baby?are you hurt?anyhting happened?"

Rosa shook her head and said "No its fine but ..." she hesiteted.

"What sweety tell us.i something othering you?" alexander asked.

Averyone looked at her worridly.

"can anyone stay with me tonight?it was a scry movie so...please" she asked blushing.

"of course sunshine you dont have to asked for it we will be their for you always." Elijah said gently.

"we will also staye there" willemsone brohters also said that.

"i also want to come " that basterd mariano said.

"ok so final we all will be stay tonight inn rosa's room" i said.

"i hope there is enough space in there" mariano teased.

"please i have more then enough space in my room." she said jockingly.

i think everyone is forgatting that my baby is still in my arms.but i dont mind.she is light as feather.

We went to her room and i laid her on her bad.she was already asleep in my arms.when i tryes to lay her on hr bad she whined and grab my hand tightly.i was so happy that she is dependent on me.everyone was watching us.

"its okey baby i am here.you are safe" i cooed at her and she falls asleep.

"okey thats enough i will sleep besides her "that mariano clenched his jaw and said.

"no she is comfertable in my arms and i think you guyes also sleep its late."i said silently not wanting to wake my baby up.

"no i will also sleep with her you guys can sleep anywhere" wytte said and laid on other side of bad.

"no get off the bad i will slepp beside her.we all know that she is our real sister.we have more right on  her." Henry argued slowly.

"no this is not happening i am sleeping there."Jason said.

and all of them begen to argue.

rosa whined in her arms and said "pls alex turn of the tv" she whispered.

we all froze .

"i think her bed is enought big to sleep for 5 persones.so we can make our turns in sleeping besides her." i commanded still carrsing my baby's hair and laying her head on my soulder.

"okey i agree with him.now we will slepp on bed .on 4 pm others will slepp on bed."Jason said.

all of them agreed and i looked at mariyano .he was glaring at my arm which was around rosa's waist. i smireked at him and pulled her closer to me.

we all went to slepp onn other side of bed henry was slepping besides her.

rosa stired in my arms and turn other side so her back wa touching my front.

henry looked at rasa lovingly and packed her forhead.

"why we could't treat her right xaviar?she is so innocent and pure." he asked me with teary ayes.

i feel a pand of pain in my chest.i know i also have treated her badly.

"But that is past .we will give her the love and care she deserve she will only experienced love and care .not a single reasone of  pain or hurt will come across her." i said firmly.i will never anyone hurt her.

"always." henry said and falls asleep.

aventuly i also fall sleppwith the love of my arms in my arms.

hello readrers i hope you like the chaper.stay home and stay safe.we will fight against  corona and will win