One-By-One

You know when you have an idea that seems pretty good at the time and then later it turns out to be just the worst thing you've ever done? Well, this is kind of the opposite to that. It was a stupid idea at the time. I was already partially regretting it when the blindfold went on. But even though, it was one of the hardest things I've ever been through, the end result was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You see, Thor was in town and as usual, things were a little out of control. Thor was very, very popular when he was on Earth. Along with a general grapple to spend time with him, there were more orgies than normal. A lot of it was him. He is not only extremely hot but very calming. He was one of the few people that made Bruce genuinely giddy to be around. Not the usual blushing. Or the more demanding side when Hulk was pushing on him, but giddy and excitable. He kinda just has this effect on you.

I was sitting around in the common room with Natasha and Clint while some of the others kept coming in and out of the room and I'd said one day I was going to have all the guys come inside of me in the one session. For some reason, Natasha ran with the idea. She was really excited about. Clint said there was no way in hell I'd be able to last that long. Natasha said if anyone could it was me, that okay, maybe, Steve, Bucky, and Thor would need to be warmed up a little first, but I could do it.

It became this thing. She told everyone. I ended up with my wrists in leather cuffs and shackled to the edge of the pit-bed. My eyes covered and Natasha running her hands over me.

"You're ready for this, mishka?" She whispered against my ear.

"Mmm... Yes, Tasha." I hummed.

Around me, I could hear the others. The whispers of fabric brushing past skin as it was shed and tossed aside. The wet smack of lips against lips. Soft moans as they each began to explore each other. My skin started to feel warm and prickle and I snapped my head to the side. "Wanda?"

"I'm right here, Elly," Wanda said softly.

Natasha began kissing down my body. Each place her lips touched made the vibration from Wanda's powers suddenly feel more intense. When her lips touched down on my pussy, I gasped and arched up. The wet rasp of Natasha's tongue over my clit mixed with the buzz from Wanda sent a jolt right up my spine and made my cunt flood.

Natasha hummed and swirled her tongue around before replacing it with her thumb. "Ready for them already?" One of her fingers slipped inside of me and she circled her thumb over my clit.

I bucked against her hand and jerked against the bonds. "Yes, Natalia. I'm always ready for any of you."

"Well, then," She hummed and took her hand away. The warm buzz of Wanda's powers winked out and both women moved away from me. Large strong hands grabbed my hips and someone moved between my legs. I lifted a foot and placed it on a firm chest. They leaned down, pushing my leg back against my chest and pulled one of my nipples into their mouth as they teased the head of their cock up and down my soaking pussy.

"Sam?" I half moaned.

He chuckled in reply. "Now how did you know it was me, princess?"

"I know my bird," I replied.

"Of course you do." He said and brought his lips to mine. As he did he sunk his cock slowly into me.

I moaned into the kiss, my cunt squeezing around his cock as he entered me. Around me, the sounds had changed. Bodies shifted against the mattress. Moans became more frequent, occasionally joined by voices, though there seemed to be some kind of rule that talking was to be kept to a minimum.

Sam started to thrust inside me. I wanted to hold him, to dig my fingers into his back, but I was helpless to do anything. His mouth moved along my jaw and to my neck. He sucked a patch, using his teeth. I groaned knowing he was marking me.