Tony's Plan

I was given the all-clear by the doctors that afternoon. It was a simple pinched nerve thanks to moving too fast. They weren't uncommon with twin pregnancies anyway. I went back to the others. We had dinner together and then for the first time in months, all nine of us slept in the same bed.

I woke the following morning feeling the most settled and rested I had in months. When I opened my eyes, Bruce was face to face with me and he smiled.

"Morning, L," He said softly.

"Morning, B."

He leaned in and kissed me. It was so gentle and so tender and full of love. I hummed happily against his lips.

He pulled back gently and brushed my hair from my brow. "I missed you," I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I panicked. Do we... do you know... are they mine?" He asked.

"I don't know. If they are they're not worried about it. Hulk let us draw blood and they'd done genetic testing. Steve is adamant that no one knows who the father is unless they're specifically concerned about something." I explained.

"Right. Okay." He said.

"I'm sorry. You could ask the doctors directly if you're worried."

He shook his head and kissed my temple before running a hand down to my stomach. "You're so pregnant."

"I know. It's been a while, B. You've been gone for five months." I said with a frown.

"That's..."

"Yeah," I said and leaned my forehead against his. "You have the control now. You might need to work something out with Hulk. He is very excited about the babies."

One of the babies chose that moment to kick and Bruce looked down at my stomach and then back up to me. "Was that them?"

"Mm-hmm." I hummed.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was deeper this time and quickly became passionate. Clint cleared his throat and we both pulled back and looked over at him.

"This a Bruce and Elthing or can anyone join in?"

"Come over here, my bird," I said.

Clint scrambled over waking up Nat and Tony who sat up blinking as Clint shoved himself in between me and Tony, and leaned over me to kiss Bruce.

"What the hell, Legolas?" Tony grumbled.

"I think we might be having a reconnecting moment, Tony." Natasha teased.

"Oh, well in that case," Tony said and moved, pulling the blankets down and climbing between my legs.

I grabbed a pillow and moved it under my lower back as Tony kissed the inside of my thighs. I hummed reaching down and running my fingers through his hair. "Just getting straight to it, huh?"

He looked up at me, though I could barely see him past Bruce and Clint who were still locked together above me. "I'd kiss you good morning first, but you're kinda blocked. So," He dipped his head between my legs and after moving my panties to the side, he placed a large open-mouthed kiss on my pussy.

The others began to wake, looking around bleary-eyed as Tony pulled down my underwear and began to really eat me out properly. Sam and Bucky watched for a moment until Wanda and Natasha crawled over to them.

Both Clint and Bruce began to roll their hips against my hips. Their cocks hardened against me and began to leave a sticky trail on my skin. I moaned and grabbed Clint's hair, tugging on it and making him moan too.