He is hot!

"Sir, may I come in?" I asked being so scared that I didn't even dared to look at him cause he seemed very angry on the other kid standing in front of me.
"Yes, and are you new here? Cause I don't remember seeing you before..."Mr.Zeref said calmly, walking towards me.

"Y-yes I am, s-sorry I was late cause I got lost. Here is the slip that the head teacher gave me to give it to you" I said still not raising my head to look at me him, all I could see was a tall, a bit muscular figure standing in front of me. Don't look at me, my sassy little mouth doesn't really knows how to function in front of an entire classroom staring at me cause anxiety and I are bff's.

He took the slip from me and said,"I am forgiving you since it's your first day, be sure not to be late for my class next time and go take a seat". All I could manage to say at the time was, "Ok", and started to walk towards the back of the class. Face palming myself, Geez Mia just an ok? Couldn't you say sorry or thank you along the lines?! What if he thinks I got too much attitude? Or I am impolite?!!
Ok,ok calm down he probably doesn't care about you any ways.

I sat at the back of the class and finally managed to look up and saw Mr.Zeref already staring at me. Which kinda creeped me out a bit but God he is hot! Perfectly styled dirty blond hair, blue eyes, his lips with a little pink shade and damn that jaw like can cut through my body, son! His figure is tall and muscular but not too much just the perfect amount, shut up Mia, stop checking out your teacher! I mentally hit my self.

"And you don't be late next time otherwise you will find yourself standing outside the next time"Mr.Zeref said sternly to boy who was came in before me.

Oof he seems angry,I finally started to remove my books. Chemistry is nice I like it.

"Ok everyone let's get back to learning cause y'all definitely need it" He said playfully. Oh he is a bit sassy, nice. No shut up Mia!

The lesson continued and I was somehow focused on learning through out, hurray for me! Now only 10 minutes were left for the class to get over and Mr.Zeref said,"Enough for today class, I don't think your little brains can handle more" with a smile. But the class couldn't careless about the fact that he low-key roasted us, they were just happy not to study.

"As there is only 10 minutes left, let's do a fun activity were everyone will introduce themselves so that we get to know eachother better"Mr.Zeref said with a little smirk. Most of the class was fine with, cause by looking at them I felt like these people will rather be happy to jump off a cliff then to study....

The girl first bench started to speak,"Ok so I'll go first, My name is Cindy McCarthy. I like to dance and read in my free time and btw Mr.Zeref this idea of yours is very great". She said while playing with her hair. Many people were staring at her with a smile so she must be the top dog around here. I mean, I can see it a bit she has short strawberry blond hair, huge light pink lips, cut little eyes covered by specs which again are huge but not much in the female body section...

"Hmm I know that's why I decided to do it" Mr.Zeref said with a smile plastered on his face. And so it continued and everyone introduced themselves.

"Hello everyone I am Kurt Cobain and I love maths" said a guy, who had green eyes and pitch black hair, a cute smile and was tall but not much taller than me and was a bit muscular. He is handsome for sure cause all the girls seemed to be memorized by him. And he likes maths so must be smart.

"Hi all I name truth handerson, I know my name is a bit unusual but I like and if y'all don't like it I don't really care, what can I say just like my name I always like to speak the truth"she said giving a shrug. Some people went "Oooo". She bold I like it. Definitely an extrovert. She was about my height, short hair with brown eyes , thin lips dark pink shade , good figure too.

At this point I felt like Mr.Zeref was just hearing what the students were saying but not listening to them.

And then came the turn of the person sitting right in front me. She was tall and a skinny legend with a bit long dark brown hair, broad jaw, dark skin tone, big lips with dark red shade."Hello everyone, I am Raquel Busher and I love to sing and also I love chemistry". She said eyeing Mr.Zeref , obviously flirting might as well suck his dick woman, ugh annoying.

But Mr.Zeref couldn't careless.

And then came my turn and anxiety decided to take over cause why the hell not, right?!

As soon as I stood up to speak literally everyone had their eyes on me, even the guys were paying attention. Am I that good looking? Or just really ugly and their like, what the hell is that thing? God I don't know which one is it!!!

"Umm- I am Mia and I like to paint and  I like to watch murder mysteries". I said calmly. Ok so I was done finally. But as I was going back to sit down Mr.Zeref asked me with a smile," Mia, do you like real or TV shows murder mysteries" emphasizing on the murder.

At this point we were making a proper eye contact with eachother, which he didn't bother to do with the others let alone asked them another question.

"Um real murder mysteries sir"

"I hope you're not a psychopath little miss Mia" he said while chuckling and maintaining the eye contact.

"No sir not at all I- I just like to watch". I said while giving an uncomfortable laughter and finally breaking the eye contact.

And I sat down, he was not ready to break the eye contact though, wait is it a staring competition? And did I just lose?! And the bell went off, telling us to take our lazy asses to the next class.

"That's all I guess, meet y'all tomorrow"Mr.zeref said with a smile.

Everyone started to leave, except for that first bench girl who decided to go up to Mr.Zeref and have a chat. What was her name again Minty? Mindy? Candy? Oh Cindy! See I can remember names.

I started to walk to get out of the class when I noticed Mr.Zeref was checking out my body. A bit weird but it's ok since he is hot so I'll allow. And no I am not a slut,I am simply walking.

"Goodbye little miss Mia and don't be late Tomorrow"Mr.Zeref said with a smirk and kidney gave me an eyeroll, oh I mean Cindy.

"I'll try and Bye sir" I said being a little confuse cause he didn't bother to say goodbye to the others.

--_--_--_--_--_--_–_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

Ahhh finally another chapter done!!!

Hope y'all like it.
It's a bit longer than the first one.😊
And I had to delete the chapters cause I am an idiot....