And you get detention

*Mia's pov*

I ran to home would be an understatement. I still couldn't believe what the duck happened in the classroom. My Mind had literally stopped working!!!!

But I have to say, the way he touched me had turned me on, like really on! They way he spanked me, I felt a bit humiliated but wanted nothing more than him touching me again. And when he played with my breasts hmmm I wanted more and more!

Oh no Mia, you shouldn't do this you are a student and he is a teacher! It's one of the forbidden love's Mia!! you can't do this, my two 2 brain cells said coming back to life.

"What if your parents come to know about this? What the society comes to know about this? You will automatically be given the "whore" tag Mia!!" My two brain cells argued.

"But society always has shit to say, irrespective to what you do! And who cares about my parents? They were never even there to begin with" I argued back.

"But the Bible will never forgive you Mia!!" They said.

"Should religion really come in the middle of love, though?" I argued.

"And what love? May we know" They said sarcastically.

"Oh butter pumpkins! You do have a point. Ok fine I'll Keep a distance but you know I'll melt when he will touch me ok...." I said being embarrassed a bit.

"Yeah we know, after all we are YOUR'RE brain cells"

"Hahaha I am so weird, who even have ted talks with their own brain cells? Hahahah"

"Who knows? You are pretty weird"they say.

"Guys....?"

"Yeah...?"

"Buzz off! I don't need to be roasted by my own brain cells!!"

Then I eat, watch Netflix, do some homework and then sleeps takes over me.

"Beep-beep" the alarm said and I woke up, did my morning routine and  sat on the bed for 5 minutes..... should I go? Should I not? Ugh can't decide but I should keep a distance from him...right? But his touch, his looks,his dominating behaviour makes me wanna risk it all!

*Ping!*

A message from an unknown number? But I only remember giving my number to Truth....so who is this? Let's check it out.

Hope my snowflake had a good sleep and you better not be thinking of skipping college otherwise daddy will get angry.

Wha- It's him!!  But how did he got my number?? Should I answer him??

*Ping!*
Answer me snowflake!

Oh, guess I should...

Don't worry, I will be coming to college daddy.
That should calm him.

*Ping!*
Good girl, daddy will be waiting.

Ugh!! Now I have to go.

I decided to wore a light blue fitted sweater that complimented my curves and black skirt along with some black combat boots.

I took a bus and reached college. Today I was a bit early so I decided to explore the college since Truth wasn't here yet.

And of course my luck landed me right in front of Kurt, about whom I had totally forgotten what had happened yesterday....

"Hi"

"Um hi" I said feeling awkward as hell.

"Listen, I wanted to talk about yesterday....I like you too" he said blushing. Which totally caught me off guard. I mean he is pretty handsome but I don't know if I like him-like him...

"So, would you like to go out with me sometime?" He asked looking like a curious puppy full with hope. God so cute! How can I say no? And it definitely wouldn't hurt anyone to go out with him.

"Yeah, I'd love that" I finally spoke. And wow I have never seen someone so happy before.

"Ahem, Ahem." We both turned around to see who was disturbing us and of course it was none other than Mr.Zeref himself.

"If you two are done with you're puppy love BS, would like to go to class?" He said sarcastically and angryly.
Geez that kinda language with his students. Well he did had his hands in my breasts the other day, so I am no one to talk. I wonder, if Mr.Zeref Actually like me in a loving manner...

Anyways we all headed to class and the lecture began.

I wrote down on a piece of paper that Kurt asked me out today and passed it on to Truth. She opened it and screamed, "No Way" excitedly, During. The. Lecture. In. Front. Of. Everyone.

I literally faced palmed myself. Mr.Zeref was now in front of Truth and he took the paper that I had given to her.....just my luck. Today is just not my day.

"Judging by you're reaction I suppose this paper is not yours, who gave it to you?" Mr.Zeref asked already eyeing me, as if he knows I gave it to her. But Truth won't sell me out...right? Would she though?

"Actually sir, I just found it laying on the floor" Truth said with a polite smile but he didn't seemed convinced at all.

"And the scream?" He asked sternly.

"Umm I saw a rat running across the class sir." She said trying to sound as believable as possible. As soon as the girls heard what Truth said they all started screaming and soon the attention deviated from Truth to a bunch of screaming girls.

I have to say, this girl is smart af! She completely dodge the bullet. Mr, Zeref was about to speak but raquel interrupted him saying," Everyone calm down! There are no rats, she is lying. Mr.Zeref I saw Mia passed that piece of paper to Truth, she is just trying to cover up for Mia."

Oh god! She is such a flirty nut cracker, why doesn't she just get on her knees for him already!

"Is that true" Mr.Zeref asked me.

Truth decided to jump in and save me "No sir-"

"I wasn't asking you, I was asking miss Mia here" He stared at me intently. Honestly I wanted to lie but I felt like he had a strong hold over me that was forcing me to submit to him. So I decided to tell the truth.

"Yes sir" I said eyeing down.

"Ok then, Truth get out of the class for causing so much disruption and Miss Mia, you have landed yourself in a one full week of detention"

Before I could argue he had already walked away. I mean how can I get one week of detention for writing something that wasn't even offensive to anyone and Truth just has to stay out for disturbing the entire class and lying to him??!

This is definitely not my day.

_______________________________________
Ooof done!
The next chap is gonna have 18+ stuff be aware....
Pwese Like, share, comment.
(☞゚∀゚)☞