Do it, in front of me

"I wanna go home" I cried out loud.

" Sorry buddy, tried to help ya but that bitch had poke her long ass nose in between." Truth said.

"Anyway now, go and give him a good sucky-suck-suck" she said while laughing.

"Shut up and bye" I said.

"Toodles"

Hmmm, now I guess I should go to detention but I am kinda scared, I am gonna be alone with him.

"You are also a bit excited" my brain said.

"No I am not, ok maybe a little bit but now go I don't have time for you" I said

"If for once, you actually pay attention to me then you wouldn't be in these kinda situations you know.." my brain said.

"WhAtEvEr" I said.

I entered the classroom and saw Mr.Zeref sitting on his chair with his legs on the desk. He was looking so ethereal. Ugh!!

"So when are you and Kurt going out" He asked with a hint of anger masked in his voice.

"Umm haven't really decided on that, he just asked me if I'd liked to go out with him sometime"

"You are not allowed to out with or as a matter a fact with anyone rather than me"

Oh now he decided to unleash the beast.

"You can't decide that" I said trying to sound intidimatingly but obviously failed. His aura is just too much for me, I automatically become submission around him.

"Honey, you are forgetting that I make the rules here, how many times do I have to teach you that? Dare to go out with him and I will kill him" He said with complete dominance.

"You can't do that!"

"You wanna try?" He said with a smirk.

"No..."

"Good girl, now I am gonna punish you for disobeying me"

"Wha- what did I do now?? Ooh wait, I forget to address you as daddy..." Damn I am stupid.

"Looks like you are finally catching on"

"Now tell me have you ever masturbated?" He asked curiously.

"No daddy" I genuinely haven't tried it I mean I am just 16 at the end of the day.

"Fine then I want you to masturbate in front of me and don't worry I will guide you" he said smirking.

"What? No-"

"Hmm? Any problem?" He asked.

"No, daddy" I said. Arguing with him would just lead to another problem. So I guess I should just follow his directions.

"Ok then, strip down to you're under garments"

I started to remove my sweater and then my skirt and finally my boots. Now I was standing in front of him while wearing my pearl white bra and panties. He took his sweet time checking me out and biting his lips in the process.

"Oh god, that body! Ok now come sit on my desk on your thighs, legs pointing outwards"

I did as he said and now he was sitting on his chair right in front of the desk.

"Take your hands and slowly pull down your bra straps, let your beautiful breasts be free but don't unhook the bra"

I did and my breasts pop out being all jumpy.

"Take your hands and massage your breasts, first softly and then start groping them hard"

I slowly took my hands towards my breasts and started to massage them softly and honestly it felt good. I felt a bit humiliated doing this in front of him but at the same time I felt excited. Then I started to grip my self harder and didn't wanted to stop.

"Start pinching and pulling your nipple's with your fingers"

I was started doing as he said and soon my breathe became uneven. I started to pinch and pull harder on my nipple's.

"Now pull your left nipple towards your face and bite it harshly. Place your nipple between your teeth and then leave your boob hanging only held by your teeth, you will feel amazing"

I started doing what he said and he watched me intently. I moaned wile bitting my nipple and a different wave of pleasure hit me. My eyes started to tear up a little too but I wanted more.

"Now, try it with both the nipple's at the same it".

I did it and it was nothing but pleasurable but not as much as he did it before.

"Shall we move down stairs now?" Indicating my vagina.

"Yes, daddy"

Then he helped me remove my panties. Once the panties were removed I closed my vagina with my thighs feeling a bit embarrassed. But he placed his hand between them and pulled my thighs to the sides so now my vagina was in complete display in front of him.

"Oh look at that someone is extremely wet" he said with a smirk.

He removed a pencil from the draw and just touched my clitrous with it and the pencil was dripping with my slick. I became even more embarrassed seeing that.

"Take your middle finger and slowly insert it in your clitrous"

I started putting my finger in my vagina and I became even more turned on than before.

"Now add another finger"

I did as I was told and I moaned.

"Now add another"

It was a bit difficult to add three fingers but it sure gave me pleasure...

"Now move your finger as fast as you can in and out of your vagina"

I slowly started to move my fingers in and out and it was so enjoyable. I started to go fast and became a moaning mess and soon tears started to roll down my cheeks, maybe because it's my first time.

"Ahh...ahhha...ahhh....daddy!" I just couldn't control my mouth not my fingers, they just kept going faster and harder.

"And you are allowed to cum whenever you feel like it, no need to ask since you were so obedient" he said with satisfaction.

"Ahh .....ah....ahh...I ....am...cum-". And I finally camed. God it was so much fun and at the same time I am exhausted.

"Good girl" He said while removing a handkerchief from his pocket and started to clean up my vagina. Which was embarrassing....now that I am back to my normal senses.

Once he was done cleaning me, he helped me get dressed.

"Now go home my little snowflake and take rest, you did good today"

_______________________________________
Oof another one done!

Pwese like, share, comment.
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

Edited, sorry!