P.E

*18+ stuff ahead kids!*

The rest of day went by swiftly. Now only P.E was left. So I started the search for the changing room to change into my P.E clothes and suddenly I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Oh I am so sorry" I said while standing up.

"Nah nah, it was my fault anyways"A female voice said. And I look up to see who I bumped into and it was Truth, the girl from the chemistry class.

"You are murderer Mia, right?" Truth said smiling.

"What?! No I am not a murderer!!"

"Hahaha I am just kidding cause of all that murder mystery and stuff earlier"She said in between her laughs.

"Well truth be told, that wasn't really funny" I said and we both burst out laughing.

"You know what I like you"she said while giving me a look of approval.

"Yeah, I like me too"I said showing my tongue. She seems fun.

"WhAtEvEr, let's go to the changing room we have a class to attend"

"Ok, lead the way."

We both reach the changing room and she started to remove her P.E clothes from the locker then I started to search for my P.E clothes in my bag and then it hit me, I forgot my P.E clothes and shoes!!!!! Why am I so damn dumb!!! Oh god why do you hate me so much??! Yeah I may have done some sins in the past ok maybe alot but still, whyyyyy!!! Someone just push a dragger through me, I don't wanna live anymore...ok Mia a little too dramatic.

"Hey, you ok? You seem to be having a mental breakdown"Truth said with concern.

"I forgot my P.E clothes and shoes..."

"Oh, don't worry you can have mine I carry two but I don't have extra pair of shoes but you can run bear feet the coach doesn't really minds"She said while handing me her P.E clothes.

"Oh god! You are a saviour thank you!!! But why do you have two?"

"Well cause you know, you can never really be sure about your period buddy's" She said proudly. Period? Truth? These are some weird names...oh hold up she means her menstrual cycle!

"Ok so listen there are only two changing rooms here and most of the people have already gone to the volly ball court room 207, I am going to change and run cause Mr.hamoff is strict af , so hurry up" Truth said

"You go ahead I'll change and come later and thanks again"

"Ok tata"she said in a funny way. Who's say tata anyway? Eh let's go and change.

I picked up the clothes and started to walk towards the changing room. It was a pretty small changing room with nothing but light and a latch in it. But there was a whole in the upper corner of the door , but I don't think any of the students are that tall and most have them have already left too, anyways it a ladies room so I started to change.

The shirt that Truth gave to me was too tight. News news ugh, and even the shorts were too tight I mean they hang perfectly around my small waist but my ass was ready to burst for freedom same goes for my breast but I stopped as soon as I thought someone was staring at me but that's not possible everyone already left! Mia,you are too obsessed with yourself.

Well nothing can be done with this clothing but I am sure there are many people in my class that are walking like this for attention so I guess I can too.

And then I kept my stuff in the locker and started to walk towards the vollyball court.

*Mr.Zeref's pov*

Ah today was the first time I saw such beauty, Mia Grant. Oh lord she had such beautiful light brown eyes which looked like pools of honey in the sunlight, her plump light pink lips so perfect, her beautiful mid length light brown hair and her body don't even get me started all I wanted to do was to bend her over my desk and make her moan my name uncontrollably!

That's it I want her and I will have her by hook or by crook.The day was coming to end and my last period was free so...

I immediately go to the head teacher and ask her to give me Mia's Timetable to see all of her classes, she gives it me being flirting as hell cause nobody has been able to escape my charm.

Oh so Mia has chem,bio,maths, English and P.E means right now P.E is going on...

I ask the head teacher to show me the school security cams of the hallways and she does cause I may be a teacher here but I rule these shits. Good looks and dominant behaviour can get you everything. So Mia was headed to the changing room and she still hasn't come out yet while the other have already seemed to have left,Perfect.

I immediately walk towards the girls changing room and see that no one is there and then I start to search for Mia and I come to know that she is in one of the changing rooms, ohh the stars have aligned so perfectly for me.

I peek through the hole which wasn't really tough to reach since I am already very tall and I know peeking is wrong but she is gonna be naked in bed in front of me sooner or later...

She started to take off her tank top and her big breasts covered with a light pink bra are visible. Oh god I wanna rip that bra off, of her and squish those juicy boobs of her. Pin her small hands above her head and suck no her nipple's , play with them bit them so hard that all she screams is "Ahhh da- daddy ahhh mo- more".

Then she starts to take off her skirt and she is wearing a matching light pink panties under. I just wanna slowly take my hands down to her belly and then to her huge ass and spank them for being so naughty and making me so hard. Then I'll take my hands towards her little pussy and play with and make her moan so hard. Oh she makes it so difficult for me to control.

Then she starts to remove her thigh high heels and put on her P.E clothes. But what size is she wearing?! Her nipple's are poking through her shirt and ass is too huge for those tiny shorts!! I can't let my little snowflake be seen like this by the others!! Anger takes over me, why is my baby wearing something like this in front of everyone, god I am gonna spank her for this.

So I decided to come up with a plan, I was standing in the hallway as she walks out of the changing room.

"Oh Mia, nice to meet you again" I said trying to cover my anger and lust for her.

"Hello sir , I was just going for my P.E class" she said being a bit embarrass maybe about her clothes.I eye her from top to bottom and say "Are you sure you are wearing the right size of clothing though?"

" Actually I forgot my P.E clothes so I borrowed my friends clothes" She said looking down oh she is a bit submissive too, what more can I ask for??

"Oh, if you want I can help you , I will talk with Mr.hamoff for you and you can just sit on the bench with your normal clothes though he is strict but coming from a teacher he'll surely listen" I said not wanting her to go out like this and being her hero right now.

"That would be so nice of you, thank you!" She said and jumped at me to give me a hug and in process I can feel her big soft tits being pressed against me, oh lord you are making so difficult for me to control Mia!

"No problem"I say with a small smile. She pulls back and seems to be embarrass at her own actions. So cute.

"Ok I'll go and change and thanks again" she says while running back to the changing room. Her ass is going up an down so perfectly. I want it so bad!

_______________________________________
Ah another chap done!

Hope y'all like it!
Pwese like and comment.😃
And sorry I had to delete the chapters cause I am an idiot....