Anything?

*You never really know when adult stuff is  ahead of you kids so consider this as a warning*

*Mia's pov*

After all the classes ended I took a bus home and went straight to bed to rest a bit and the whole time I was happy that Mr.Zeref came forward to help me.He so nice and don't forget the hot part, oh shut up brain!

But I would really love to be underneath him and let his hands roam all over my body,Oh no no no Mia he is a teacher and he probably doesn't want to do all that to you.

Anyways I got up from bed and decided to change in my PJs since I am at home right now so why not be as comfortable as possible. Then I decided to make some pasta for dinner. Cooking isn't really that hard for me cause mom and dad were almost never around, my nanny literally taught me everything and gave me all the love I needed so I was happy with her.

But now I am much older so my parents decided to buy me a house here in Oklahoma cause it's a nice , calm place. They want me to be independent though they always send money and all the groceries but I do live alone. And I still  haven't visited my neighbors yet....but will do later cause procrastination is my life's mantra!

Then I started to eat and watch a few episodes of "You" on Netflix. It's has a  freaking amazing plot and Joe is so handsome that it almost makes it ok for him to be a stalker but not a murderer, definitely not a murderer. And slowly slumber made its way into my mind....

"Beep beep" that annoying alarm started to make noise and I woke up. Atleast today I won't be late, I did my normal routine along with a bath.

Today I decided to wear a white sleeveless tank top with a little deep v neck and a pitch black short skirt along with some black stockings and black boots.I checked myself in the mirror,"oooo Mia looking hot as hell gonna set the whole college on fire girllll".

Then I packed my bags along with the most important things, like me P.E clothes cause not everyday an angel like Me.Zeref will help my pity soul. Then I went to the bus top and took the bus to college and reached on time.

As soon as I entered the chemistry class I saw Mr.Zeref checking me out, nah must be my imagination cause why would he check me out.

"I see you're on time today little miss Mia" Mr.Zeref said with a sexy smirk
"Yes, I am sir" I said with a bright smile. And went to the last seat.

Truth was sitting besides me. "Hey, you murderer" Truth said playfully to which I gave an eyeroll and said,"Shut up, knuckle head" and she just laughed it off.

But today that girl wasn't sitting in front of me, what was here name again rotten? Racoon? race horse? Oh yeah raquel! But instead there was that handsome guy from yesterday Burt oh I mean Kurt! God my name game is weak.

"Umm hey I am Kurt Cobain" He said with a pure smile.

Ugh he could have said his name earlier, I wouldn't have to do so much brain storming then.

"Hey I am Mia Grant"

"Oh yeah I know, actually I needed a pencil so if you could help me out here..." He said.

"Boy, I do not run a stationary here"I said with a little bit of attitude.

"Oh I didn't mea-"

I cut him off by laughing out loud and said,"oh no, I just joking here have a pencil"

"Oh hahaha I thought you got angry or som-"

"Mr.Cobain this is not a club for you to chit chat with the people around you"Mr.Zeref said angryly.

"Sorry sir"

Ooof Mr.Zeref seems madddd.

"Let's start then, since you are done picking up girls Mr.Cobain"Mr.Zeref said. Woah he is getting very angry, looks like someone woke up on the wrong Side of the bed today....

The lesson was finally coming to an end when Truth decided to go and say, "hey pssss"

"What? And what you mean by pssss? I am not a cat you know" I said

"Nah, you are definitely a pussy"she said with a smirk

"Oh shut up I am not"

"Yes you are"

"No I am not"

"Yes you are"

"No I am not"

"Then ask Kurt if he is single cause you like him"she said.

"Kurt, are you single cause I like you" I said without a hesitation. Then it hit me, what I did! Oh lord take my soul!!

But before anyone could say anything Mr.Zeref said," Miss Mia, please see me after class" sternly. And all the girls were looking at me with jealousy, yeah I am gonna be with your favourite teacher alone what are you gonna to about it little nut crackers.

To all this Truth was just laughing like a donkey and Kurt was completely shocked and blushing a bit due to my question and I was praying to God to make the fan fall on me before I embarrass myself anymore.
But soon class ended and I did not die due to embarrassment.

Everyone started to leave. " Enjoy your little roleplay with Mr.Zeref and give him a good suck baby" Truth whisper to me.

"Oh buzz off, you donkey" I said.

And soon everyone left leaving me and Mr.Zeref alone. He went to the door and locked it which was a little odd.

"Sorry sir, it's just that Truth distracted me but I payed attention to what you were saying the entire time"I blurted out to save my ass.

"You shouldn't be distracted by your friends and completely pay attention to me and me only" He said with dominance in his voice. Attitude much?

"Yes sir I will and I wanted thank you again for helping me yesterday and I would be happy to assist you in anything that requires my help"

"Anything?"He asked with an evil smirk.

"Yes sir, that's what I said"I said but I do have a feeling that I should take my words back...

"In all honesty, I rather have you call me daddy" Mr Zeref said with a smirk.

To which I just whisper yelled "what?!" and then continued calmly,"listen I already have a father no need for another one, I am not up for adoption." I mean I know in what sense he was talking about but I definitely did not wanted to address it. He was being disrespectful so even I decided to be disrespectful. Daddy? Cause that is no way to talk to a girl like me both beautiful on the outside as well as inside.

As I was busy admiring myself, He suddenly grabbed my hand and somehow managed to place me on his lap and gave a deep throat chuckle saying, "Are you really that dumb or does my little snowflake likes to play with daddy?" with another smirk at the end and God he looks so sexy.

But, at the moment I couldn't careless to what he was saying cause my attention was on the fact that, while sitting on his lap my breasts were directly in front of his face....

_______________________________________
Another chap done!
┐( ˘_˘)┌
I am fast

Pwese like, share , comment , follow.
( ◜‿◝ )♡