Spanking

You know what's about to go.

* Mr.Zeref's pov*

Mia was finally sitting on my lap and I could imagine all the dirty things I wanted to with her but I wanted to take it slow and cherish her.

"So how about 5 spanks for trying to  wear those tightly fitted clothes out in public the other day?"I asked her playfully, I wanted to go easy on my little snowflake.

"What?! No way, I am not doing this and I didn't wanted to wear those clothes it was just that I didn't had a choice!" She said with an obvious blush. My baby is so beautiful.

"Listen I make the rules over here and if you dare to break my rules then You. Will. Face. Consequences." I said asserting my dominance over her. She seemed a bit scared but didn't stop speaking.

"No! I will not listen to you, I will scream!" As soon as she was going to scream I shoved my three fingers in her mouth and few tears began to fall from her eyes cause I was choking her with my large man fingers, her cheeks became a shade of light but very obvious pink means she wasn't hating it. Good she can take in a good amount.

"Snowflake, as I said before I make the rules over here and even if you went out and told this to anyone no one will believe you but if someone does believes you guess what? I am the 75% share holder of this college so no one can do shit to me"I said sternly

The fear in her eyes was evident now and she seemed to stop thrashing around too.

"Since you tried to put an argument with me, it is 10 spanks now! And I am removing my finger from your mouth but if you dared to pull up another stunt then next time instead of choking on my fingers you will be choking on my dick" I say. She freezes for a few seconds and then submissivly nods.

I remove my fingers and she catches her breath.

"Now, it would difficult for me to spank you while you are sitting on my lap so be on you knees on top of me" while I was sitting in chair of course.

"Bu-" she wanted to argue but she knew better than that. So she sat on her knees.

I  pull down her stockings a little bit to give me more coverage of her beautiful thighs. Then I started to take my hands up her little black skirt and grab her huge ass and she gasps.

"From now on you will always call me daddy when alone. And when I am spanking you I want you to count them loudly, if you mess up the counting then I'll start all over again, do you understand?" I ask her being a little impatient.

She nods.

"Use words, snowflake"

"Yes, I understand"

"Yes and?!"

"Yes I understand daddy" she says being shy and I sign in satisfaction.
I start to spank her right ass hard and she moans in pleasure and in pain and says, "1" . I spank her again hard and she moans again saying,"2", this goes on until we reach 10.

By now, few tears roll down her beautifully pink shaded cheeks.

Then I placed three fingers in her mouth and said, "Coat them with your saliva, lick them properly". She obeys, letting her tongue slide over my fingers patiently, a little saliva falls from the Conner of her mouth and I lick it off, she stopped for a second but then continued. Once she is done, I take my hands towards her swollen red ass cheeks and give them a good massage. Feeling her huge ass and massaging them in my hands, I growl with delight.

She was in a little bit pain but none the less enjoying it.

" I don't want you to speak right now all I want, is to hear your moans so take off your top",I said with a straight face. She was shocked and hesitatin but she slowly took her top off with sad but curious puppy face. Ah the things I wanna do to you my little snowflake....

As soon as she took her top off her big boobs covered by a baby blue bra jumped out and saying I was hard would be an understatement.

I take my hands from her lower back to her upper back while touching her body thoroughly . And I open up her bra with a small "click" and my hands move up to her shoulders and slowly pulling down her bra straps. She flinched a bit but then calmed down. My little snowflake is pretty, I just wanna play with her all day and observe how her body and face  reacts to the things that I do to her. Soon they will come true....

Her breasts were right in front of me and I couldn't hold it any longer. I first took both of her boobs in my hand and started to give a hard massage and she gasped each time I held them tightly. Right now both of her cheeks had a burning shade of red painted across them.

Then I removed my hands and she became a little sad. Aww my baby likes it when daddy play's with her.

I took my left hand to her left nipple and my mouth towards her right nipple and starter to pinch them, tug them, twist them and she became a complete moaning mess. Her eyes lids became heavy and displayed the evident emotion of pleasure she was enjoying.

I bit her right nipple harshly and pulled it with teeth."Ah.....ah..." She moaned. Listening to her moans made me happy. Then I pulled her right nipple and left nipple towards the middle which was easy considering how big her boobs are and started to suck on both of them at once by applying pressure to her boobs by my hands, so that her nipple's stay in the middle.

I sucked and sucked on her nipple's and started to bit them harshly. All she could manage to say was,"Ah...ah...ah...ah". Her moans were getting louder and louder. They were like music to my ears. A tear falls down her right cheek and her faced displayed utter pleasure. And she was pressing her thighs really hard showing that she was extremely turned on.

Finally I stop and help her get dress. She was a bit sad, at the same time confuse cause I stop But I didn't let her expression's make me loose control this time cause I wanted to cherish my little snowflake and become a master of her body, so that she melts with touch at my mere touch.

Then I kissed her but didn't include tongue and she kissed my back hungrily, she wanted more and I smirk at that mentally.

I pulled way and took her off my lap and said," Now go home and rest, don't worry about anything here I'll take care of it, do you understand baby?"

"Yes, daddy" She said submissively and that made me smile with pride. I guess she was finally coming in term with how things work her. And she left, making me filled with happiness due to all things that happened between us. Oh little snowflake you have no idea how crazy you make me.....

_______________________________________
Another chapter done!
Hope y'all like it!
Pwese like, comment, share and vote!
And yes I discovered fonts (ノ゚0゚)ノ~