.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.

this chapter is a lot longer than i thought it was gonna be woops

also i'm sorry this chapter is mostly smut, but i was tryin' something and... yeah *not edited*
———————————————————
glazed eyes
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ i'll put italics later for those who wanna skip]

"Gee, I don't like you walkin' around at night alone, it's late." Frank said softly as they walked into Frank's apartment.

"Frankie, I parked my car one block away from your apartment building." Gerard said with a raised eyebrow. "I should be fine."

Frank still looked skeptic though.

"I'd feel a lot better if you just stayed here tonight." Frank said with a gentle tone, "Please?"

Gerard hesitated, "If I do, d'you promise you'll let me leave in the morning without a fuss?"

"I promise." Frank smiled, and Gerard sighed before smiling a little.

"Well then I guess I can spend the night." Gerard said, making Frank's eyes brighten.

He grinned, "You wanna borrow some clothes?"

Gerard bit his lip and nodded, Frank smiled at him before leading him to his bedroom to get some clothes. He pulled out a plain black jumper that looked a little too big for even Gerard, and some basketball shorts.

Gerard accepted them and kissed Frank lightly.

"D'you want me to leave while you change?" Frank asked, and Gerard smiled.

"I'm okay, Frankie. You can stay if you want." Gerard said softly, leaving the clothes on the bed whilst he undid his overalls.

Frank nodded and took a seat next to where Gerard put the clothes, staring at him with almost an amazed gaze.

"So, you hungry? I can make something." Frank said quietly, and Gerard shook his head.

"I'm alright, Frankie. We had so much hot chocolate I think my body registered it as food." He giggled, stepping out of the overalls and fishnets so that he was just in his shirt.

"I'm not even taking credit for that, that's all on you." Frank laughed, and his eyes drifted down Gerard's body but he seemed to snap himself out of it.

Gerard just laughed in return, taking off his shirt and only now starting to feel a little exposed. He tried to not pay it any mind as he put his shirt on the pile with the rest of his clothes.

He felt Frank's gaze on him when he reached over to put on Frank's sweater, pulling it over his head he noticed that it went down pretty far on his body.

"Frank, this is huge why would you buy this?" He asked, stretching out his arms to see how big the sweater paws were.

Frank laughed, "I don't know, I think I was doing some online shopping and forgot to give in my size."

"Dumbass." Gerard grinned, turning around to put the clothes he had previously left on the bed, on Frank's dresser.

When he was standing in front of Frank again, he couldn't help but laugh slightly out of nerves. Frank's eyes were wandering around his exposed and clothed skin alike, making him feel just a little self conscious.