.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.

not edited

christmas day & baked cookies
~[|]~

"Gee," Gerard whined and rolled around in the warm blankets, "Baby, c'mon get up... it's Christmas."

Gerard stopped squirming to open an eye, immediately being met with a grinning Frank.

Frank grinned wider when he saw that Gerard was awake but just being grumpy like he always was without his coffee. Gerard didn't do anything apart from pout as Frank smiled at him, really just wanting to fall back asleep and forget about everything they had planned.

Frank laughed at Gerard's expression, wrapping his arms around Gerard's waist and pulling him against him tightly. He kissed Gerard's nose and lips, trailing his lips down Gerard's neck, only making Gerard feel more sleepy.

Gerard let his tired hands rest on Frank's chest, feeling how Frank's heartbeat was slow with relaxation.

"Merry Christmas, Frankie." Gerard yawned, nuzzling his face in Frank's shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." Frank whispered, and Gerard squeezed Frank's body at the nickname, feeling his stomach flip.

"Y'know, if your parents weren't upstairs I definitely would have woken you up in a nicer way." Frank mumbled, his lips brushing Gerard's jaw lightly.

Gerard giggled sleepily, bunching up Frank's shirt in his hands.

"Really?" Gerard asked, his eyes still closed and his mind trying to stop him from falling unconscious again.

Frank hummed in response and pulled Gerard's earlobe between his teeth, making Gerard gasp.

But just like always, Frank pulled back, making Gerard groan in frustration.

Frank laughed at Gerard's reaction.

"Frankie, you're such a tease." Gerard pouted again, and Frank lifted his head up to peck his lips.

Gerard didn't say anything for a few seconds as he just enjoyed the sight of Frank smiling at him.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?" Frank asked, his hands absently running along Gerard's thighs and lower back.

"What did Mikey tell you yesterday?" Gerard asked, and honestly that had been stuck in his mind all throughout their Christmas dinner and the entire night essentially.

Frank grinned, "I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you."

Gerard frowned, "What? Why not?"

Frank shrugged, "Because Mikey told me not to, sweetheart."

Gerard continued to pout as Frank laughed at his childish behaviour.

"Please, Frankie?" He tried, but Frank just shook his head.

Gerard sighed, falling back against the bed again.

"Was it bad?" Gerard asked quietly, and Frank shook his head.

"No, not bad at all." Frank reassured, making Gerard feel just a little better about the whole ordeal.