𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

chapter five

her existence

°➶☽∘ ✾ ∘☾➴°

°➶☽∘ ✾ ∘☾➴°

𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Alex emerge from the elevator of Jurassic World's headquarters. Alex attempts not to show how shaken she is from the run in with Lo, but her hands still tremble anyway and she resorts to shoving them in her pocket. Meanwhile, Owen doesn't seem as affected, more like a ball of rage than a s

"I need to see a badge," the security guard objects as the raptor trainer disregards his existence. He pushes past the man, his eyes blazing with anger. It started to fuel Alex's fury and her nerves soon turned to annoyance.

The pair in bad moods equals not good.

The security guard doesn't seem to know that and tries to block them, "Sir, miss, I need to see a badge."

That fails and Owen pushes past him completely, his eyes landing on the redhead standing close by. He pulls Alex along with him as he storms over to her.

Claire doesn't seem to notice them until she hears the man speak, "What the hell happened out there?"

"Sir, miss," the security guard says. He looks quite defeated as they continue to move further in the room. He doesn't give up even though they both ignore him, however.

"There are thermal cameras all over that paddock," Alex exclaims as Claire turns away from them. She couldn't even look at the pair from the shame of the trauma she put them through. Owen doesn't seem to care about her guilt as he exclaims, "She did not just disappear."

The security guard holds Owen back and tries to stop Alex. The girl seems completely angry, matching Owen's level of rage but doing a better job of hiding, continuously clenching and unclenching her fist.

Claire doesn't seem to understand the danger as she turns back to the pair, "It must have been some kind of a technical malfunction."

"Were you not watching?" Owen asks, "She marked up that wall as a distraction. She wanted us to think she escaped!"

"Hold on. We are talking about an animal here," Claire objects, crossing her arms in disbelief.

"A highly intelligent animal!" Alex exclaims, throwing her arms up in the air.

"Four hundred meters to the beacon," one of the workers, Vivian, informs, breaking up their conversation. Everyone turns to the huge screen displaying live content of the ACU team the park sent out to take care of the Indominus.