𝑠𝑖𝑥.

chapter six

      ― i need you

°➶☽∘ ✾ ∘☾➴°

°➶☽∘ ✾ ∘☾➴°

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 into the main center of Jurassic World, looking around for Owen and Alex. Her head moves back and forth, desperately trying to locate the two. It's crowded, however, and it's difficult to make out any faces among the mass of terrified people. She starts to lose hope when she hears a female voice call out to her.

"Claire!" Alex exclaims as she spots the redhead, taking not of the look of fear and disparity on her pale features. Claire let out a breath of relief, turning to them.

"I need you. I need your help. Both of you," Claire says once she reached the two. She is shaking slightly by now and it was clear that she was distressed, unlike her cool and calm persona she had on the last time they saw her.

"Okay," Owen responds, putting his hands up. There is confusion in his tone and on his face.

"My nephews, they're out in the Valley," Claire explains as she attempts to control her breathing, "Please, if anything happens to them. . ."

"How old?" Alex wonders as she takes in the information.

"The older one, he's high school age. The younger one, he's. . . - uh - a few years. . ." Claire trails off as she makes a hand motion to show how tall the older one is. She seems utterly lost as she tries to remember any detail about her nephews.

"You don't know how old your nephews are?" Owen asks incredulously, crossing his arms over his chest..

Claire doesn't respond, instead letting out a defeated sigh. Alex senses her shame and places a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, Claire. We'll do everything we can to find them."

°➶☽∘ ✾ ∘☾➴°

"Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up," Claire mumbles as the car she, Alex, and Owen are in as they drive through the park, looking for any sign of the boys. Claire lets out a frustrated groan when the call goes to voicemail, her elder nephew, Zach, not answering his phone.

The car is tense as the trio arrive at a field. Owen stops the vehicle abruptly, exchanging a look with Alex, who sits in the passenger seat.

"Stay in the car," he orders Claire as Alex pushes the door open and jumps out.

She runs over to the Brontosaurus that's lying helplessly on the field. She has multiple slash marks and cuts adorning her body. The woman runs along the length of the dinosaur's body, reaching her head and dropping down on her knees. Owen is quick to follow her, along with Claire.