hating my love

"Have you ever wondered why lotus grows in mud, rainbows appear after rain and betrayal come after love?

The answer is simple Adversity brings the best out of humanity
Just like jealousy brings the best out of love."

They came back very happy.
Even though they had to return in between of their honeymoon still a new kind of attraction was developing between the two which they kept ignoring.

They called it friendship to keep it on a safer side but who were they convincing?
Friends don't share lustful thoughts and they definitely don't go crazy with a single touch.

In the veil of a friendship tale, an erotic steamy romance was going on.

She was happy after a very long time.
Even when he was hundreds of miles away from her, she still sees his lustful eyes staring back it her.
To evidence her thoughts her nightmares were now only revolving around him.

Not just ordinary ones but full-on sexual ones where she sees him completing what he left incomplete on their honeymoon.
The poor soul felt strange as she felt the wet sheets.
Her nights were sleepless with her body reacting like it never did before.

She wanted to sleep but how could she when she was enjoying whatever that was happening to her.
Even though the nights were sleepless but still she was smiling every morning with thoughts of the previous night.

It has been 2 days since he left and she was cleaning his office.
She wanted to arrange all his files in order so that he doesn't have difficulty finding them.

Her fingers landed on something in the lower drawer covered in a brown envelope.
Deciding to arrange it according to what it was, she opened it.

Marriage contract

We hereby decide to abide by this contract in presence of eyewitnesses mentioned below.
As per the terms mentioned in clause 1 I Ashton Lockwood agree to accept Elle Hamilton as my wife in all legal form.
I will fulfil all my duties as her husband to my best of capacity.
She will be my responsibility and I hereby assume the role of her guardian till the term to this contract ends.
The power of attorney lies in my hands in respect of all the properties that she inherited from her grandfather.
The attorney will be surrendered along with my rights with the end of the term.

As per clause 2 para 1 I Elle Hamilton agree to this contract in all my senses.
I agree to fulfil all the duties I am obliged to fulfil as the wife of Ashton Lockwood.
I accept his terms and hereby leave him in charge of all my inheritance.
With the end of terms on the lapse of the contract period I hereby agree to leave him.
I agree to no longer keep any contact with him and declare myself to be a divorced woman.

Clause 1
Duties of party 1

1. Will abide by my wedding vows.
2. Will treat her with respect
3. Will not let any other person know of the existence of this contract except party 2
4. Will allow her to leave at the end of the term and not force her in any manner.
5. Will protect her from everyone including myself.

Clause 2
Duties of party 2

1. Will respect our wedding vows
2. Will treat him with respect.
3. To never let any third party know of this agreement.
4. Will never put my claim on anything belonging to him till this term ends.
5. Will be obedient to his wishes
6. Will leave him at the end of term with no claims on him or his properties.

Binding on both.

Both parties are to refrain from anything involving consummation of this marriage.
Anything other than that is allowed provided both parties are consenting to it.
Any form of complications existing at the end of the term of the marriage will be dealt with accordingly.
At end of term part, 1 will no longer have the power over an attorney and all inheritance of party 2 will be transferred in her name automatically.