Fueling the fire

13 people have signed it!

M.O.H: Kokichi, are you online?

Dicesuki: Yep

M.O.H: Are you really not going to come out? You can't just freeload in Hiyoko's dorm you know.

Nyeh: Is that why we didn't see you during dinner time? Your still locking yourself in with Hiyoko? 

The traveler: Bro, what's wrong? You haven't been your usual self lately. We're here if you need us.

Madame Corday: Not all of us. Don't lump those who don't want to be involved in your crazy scheme to make this gremlin of all people feel better.

The traveler: Maki stop it with your hate. He's still our classmate and I hope you certainly haven't forgotten that he does have friends who are concerned about him and Hiyoko.

Madame Corday: Hey Kokichi, are you just gonna freeload in Saionji's dorm? It'll only be a matter of time before she gets sick of you and kicks you out. You have your own dorm to go back to.

Dicesuki: FYI twin tailed bitch, Hiyoko happens to be one of my closest friends and I'm one of the few people whom she actually likes so it's not a problem for her if I stay at her dorm. Also, I'm not "freeloading" in her space since she's actually letting me stay here. 

Sexy bitch: Oh, the child safety mode has finally been turned off. Now we can fully fucking swear without those stupid censors!

Dicesuki: Meh, I turned it off since Gonta and Keebo are used to hearing people swear anyway. Plus, Hiyoko believes their both not as innocent as they seem and I can't help but agree.

Decibels: Do you plan to spend the night in Hiyoko's dorm then?

Dicesuki: Maybe

Madame Corday: Of course its only natural for you two to be friends. Your both horrible little shits to people and nobody likes your attitude. 2 assholes who are meant to be. No one else will ever love you guys after all so you can only count on each other because you know that no one else is willing to tolerate your bullshit. 

Bug boy: Gonta no wanna see this argument...

Bug boy has signed out

Decibels: MAKI, STOP THIS! YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!

Madame Corday: Who says that purple fucker deserves to be helped? Him and Saionji are unlikeable gremlins and that's a fact.

Dicesuki: That's it!

Dicesuki has added Hiyoko Saionji to the chat!

Hiyoko: Hi, I asked Kokichi to add me here simply to give the twin tailed bitch a piece of my mind. 

Madame Corday: Do your worst you pint sized bitch.

Robot boy: Everyone please! We shouldn't fight in this chat! Saionji-san please don't do whatever your about to do. There's already enough trouble going on in our class because of this. If you get involved, it will be much worse. 

Hiyoko: I wouldn't be getting involved if that dumb bitch Harukawa wasn't talking shit about me and Kokichi!

Dicesuki: Let Hiyoko say what she wants Keebo. Maki deserves to be verbally ripped apart for once in her pathetic life. She's fucking crossed the line so many times and no one does anything about it because she's "misunderstood"! 

Madame Corday: Aww, what's the matter Kokichi? Are you such a coward that you don't have the balls to say what you want to me and need to rely on your side hoe instead? That's even more pathetic.