One over, Next is incoming

Kaede smiled as she saw the expression on the 3 boy's faces. They weren't angry or unhappy. In fact, they looked quite relaxed. Kaito had a small smile on his face, same with Shuichi and Kokichi just clung to a smiling Tsumugi looking mildly embarrassed. Kirumi and Korekiyo seemed rather happy too.

"I take it that the therapy session went well" Kaede said. "Yes, the tension should be cleared up by now. They were able to get their feelings out" Kirumi informed gesturing to the 3 boys. "You guys should have seen Kokichi's face after he was done opening up, his blush is so cute" Shuichi commented. "S-shut up!" Kokichi squeaked which caused the class to laugh. The boy dug his face deeper into Tsumugi's chest to cover up his blushing face.

The class felt relieved. At least some positivity was back in their day.

---------------------------------

Class 79  

14 people have signed in

Cats 4 life: Has anyone seen Gonta?

Auxiliatrix: I believe he is still outside looking for bugs.

Dicesuki: Wow, I just backread and Rantaro's right. You guys shouldn't be so assuming when it comes to someone's love life or even what's going on in said person's life for that matter. That's just plain rude.

Nyeh: We're still not far off the mark about our assumptions though.

Dicesuki: Don't pretend to know anything about me, kk? 

Tsum-tsums: I'm just glad some of the tension is gone.

Wanderlust: Yeah, only "some" of it, not the entire thing.

Tsum-tsums: Fuck off you womanizer.

Wanderlust:.......

Decibels: Tsumugi! 

Wanderlust has signed out

Starlord: *sigh*

Tsum-tsums: That guy is a total fuckboy. You guys have no idea what he used to get himself into during our middle school years. 

Starlord: Well he's changed now hasn't he? Let the past stay in the past and bury it. If you don't move on your just gonna hold yourself back.

Tsum-tsums: Never! Him and his family almost ruined my life at one point and he's not even sorry! 

Decibels: What did he do to you that made you hate him so much? 

Tsum-tsums: I don't wanna talk about it.

Decibels: At this point, I'm starting to think your just being spiteful towards him for no reason. 

Dicesuki has changed Tsum-tsums's name to Blueberry

Blueberry: Well blue happens to be one of my favorite colors.

Dicesuki: Plus your hair is the color of blueberry.

Blueberry: Yeah, lol!

Decibels: AHEM!

Dicesuki: Lay off it Kaede. If Tsumugi doesn't wanna talk about it then you should just drop the matter. She is not obligated to tell you anything if she doesn't want to.

Decibels: This feud between her and Rantaro has been going on and affecting our class Kokichi. They can't even be in the same room without the tension rising.

Blueberry: Look, I promise I'll try to be more civil. I don't want anymore trouble in our class.

Decibels:...I'm holding you to that.