fifteen

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Draco laughed as he read and reread the messages. How did he fall in love with such a git? Such an oblivious git! The laughter almost made Draco forgot the burning pain in his arm anytime he flex it. Almost.

After catching his breath, Draco pulled his sleeve up, revealing his bloodied bandage. He slowly unravelled and discarded the used bandages.

"Draco, how are you feeling?", Myrtle glided to him.

"Never better,", Draco answered. Even he was unsure whether that answer was sarcastic or not. He looked closely at the wound, they were slightly throbbing and the surrounding area was warm to the touch.

"Ah, great.", he rolled his eyes. "It's going to get infected, probably because I bathed without covering it again.", he sighed. He took his wand and hovered over the wound, while casting a cleaning charm.

Charms Classroom

Harry was worried about Draco. Every moment, he became more and more stressed that something would have happened to him.

As usual, Hermione and Ron were the first people to notice his restlessness.

"You okay, Harry?", Ron nudged Harry.

"I feel that something bad is happening to Draco. Like, a really bad feeling.", Harry sighed as he leaned his head against the table.

Professor Flitwick caught Harry, "Although some of you may have learnt these charms, please do continue to pay attention unless you are feeling unwell.". Hermione signalled for Ron to let Harry know, but Harry got the memo on his own. Harry bowed his head, silently apologising.

Professor Flitwick nodded, to acknowledge it and continued with his lessons. Careful to ensure that the Professor does not notice, Harry pulled out his phone and began to texting.

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

Prince

Harry!

Stop texting in class!

Could you help me to do something?

?

What is it?

Help me to check up on Draco

Please text me his condition

At the hospital wing?

Sure

No no

Not at the hospital wing

You're his good friend, right?

Uhhh i guess you can say that?

Dont tell him that i tell you this

But i think he is in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

...

What?

Why would he be in there?

Just a feeling

How did you know?

Princey, please just check if he's there

No.

You answer me first.

Let's just say i saw him inside the bathroom last night

Are you fucking with me?

No?

Why are you so mad?

What did i do?

Harry James fucking Potter.

You intruded on someone's fucking privacy and you asked what did you do?