ICPH 1

It was another peaceful day at Seoul, South Korea. People around are having fun, going to work and children are playing at the parks. Couple around the park having a date. Jimin and Jungkook was one of that couple, they having a picnic by themselves.

"Hyung, look! That's a cute dog!" Jungkook says, pointing at the said dog. Jimin chuckles, pinching the younger's cheeks, making him to pout.
"Here" The older says, giving the younger his banana milk. Jungkook gave a smile and a peck on the cheeks of his boyfriend.
"You know, baby, I have been thinking this" Jimin says, making the boy to look at him.
"What is it, hyungie?" The younger asks, tilting his head to the side as a sign of confusion.
"Since we are getting married, would you like to have a kid?" He asks, making the younger to smile wider.

"Of course, hyungie, I want it to be a girl" Jungkook says, bunny teeth on show.
"Why do you want a girl?" The older asks, pulling the younger closer by hugging his waist.
"Because I can tie her hair up, and then you'll be like 'hey! You'll get your first boyfriend when your 30 or something' " Jungkook says, mimicking the older's voice. The older chuckled, tickling his side.
"That's not how I talk" Jimin says, while the younger giggles.

"But that's how you are when boys get close to me" Jungkook trailed off, hugging the older's neck.
"It's because you're different, you're my baby, and our child will be my second baby" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook grabbed a sandwich, putting a piece in the older's mouth.
"Just eat, hyungie, then we can go" The younger said, biting onto the sandwich he grabbed. The older rolled his eyes, chewing onto the piece that was put on his mouth.

Jimin and Jungkook was walking when a person who looked sick stared at them like he was crazy.

"Hey, get away from us, are you high or something?"

(My dongsaeng Taekookismylifu wanted me to make a book from my one-shot with the same title, it's on my Jikook/Taekook one-shots book, check it out 😉

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]