ICPH 3

The two heard glass breaking. This made their eyes widen, Jungkook was about to scream if it weren't for Jimin who covered his mouth and shushed him.
"Baby, relax, if they hear us screaming and making so much noise, they'll attack us" Jimin says, hugging the now shaking boy. They then heard loud footsteps before there were a banging on the door. Jungkook started violently shake more, he grips onto Jimin's shirt tighter. The older saw a baseball bat at the corner, grabbing it and using it as a weapon.

"Take this, baby" Jimin says, giving another bat. Jungkook shakily grabs it, and hides behind the older's back. Many bangs was heard on the door, and it looks like its gonna break soon.
"Hyung, what are we gonna do now?" Jungkook says, backing away with Jimin. The older looks around, seeing the window and running to it. He looked over, sighing as nothing was roaming around. He looks back at the younger, grabbing his hand. He started opening the window, and telling Jungkook to take a deep breath.
"Baby, we'll have to jump out of this window" Jimin says, earning an 'are you crazy?!' face from the younger.

"Hyung, we would die not fronting getting eaten but from jumping here" Jungkook says, biting his lips.
"No, baby, we'll carefully step on the roof and then we'll jump down" Jimin says, gripping the younger's hand tighter.
"But, hyungie" The younger says, eyes watering.
"Just trust me, baby, you trust me right?" Jimin says as he cups the boy's face, making him look at his eyes. The younger stares for a few seconds before nodding.

The two took a deep breath, putting their foot over the window and making sure it hits the roof. They carefully got out of the house, walk in the roof and trying to balance themselves. Jimin looks around before jumping. Jungkook looks at him before jumping also.

(And now their journey starts...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]