ICPH 2

The guy just continued to approach them, making Jungkook feel fear. He hid behind the older's back, shaking as he gripped onto Jimin's shirt. The older was trying to protect his boyfriend, while the guy was groaning as drool drips from his mouth.
"Hey! We're having fun here, no fight, okay?" Jimin said, but the guy just continued on approaching him.
"Hyungie, I'm scared" Jungkook said, peeking over his taller boyfriend's(I like tall Jiminie 😜) shoulder. The guy then started running, making the two to do too. They ran and ran until they reached their house, going inside and locking it immediately.

"Why does that guy looked like he could devour us both?" Jungkook asks, panting. The older looked at him, also panting.
"I don't know, but he looked crazy to me" Jimin says, earning a giggle from the younger who lightly slapped his arm. They then walked to theur living room, sitting down on the couching with Jimin turning the television on. He was watching a football game when it was interrupted by a news.

Breaking news...

Just in, people of Seoul, South Korea is all acting strange. We have just known that a virus was accidentally let out because of a hole on its container. We suggest you all to stay inside or Ahhhhhhhh!!!

The news reporter didn't get to finish talking as he was suddenly attacked by something or someone rather. That someone was all bloody, and more blood came when a bite sound was heard. The couple looked at eachother, this is strange.
"Hyung--" Jungkook was cut off when a loud sound was heard. They looked at the source, seeing many people that looked like they were very hungry.
"Hyung, we need to get out of the house, we should find a safe place" Jungkook said, standing up. The older nodded and they ran upstairs to pack things they needed.

But one thing came to their minds, what is happening?